Cross-cultural trainer

Global leader in cross-cultural and language training is seeking experienced cross-cultural trainers to deliver one or two day training programs to relocating international assignees in Port of Spain.

As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Cross-Cultural Training Consultants currently in over sixty locations worldwide.

Requirements:
•    Minimum two years international living and work experience
•    Minimum two years experience as a trainer
•    Corporate experience a plus
•    Master's degree or MBA in international management and business, intercultural
communication, organizational behavior, organization development, counseling, adult learning or related field preferred; Bachelor's degree required
•    Some knowledge of cross-cultural field
•    Ability to train in English; knowledge of an additional language is preferred.

Please submit resume for consideration.

Resume for Cross-cultural Trainer

I am Ariaraj Daniel, aged 53 yrs, a citizen of India.
I possess a Master's degree in Commerce(specialized in Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Marketing Management, Business Management)  with a Bachelor's degree in Education.   I had worked 7 years in the Maldives, under Ministry of Education, as a Secondary Grade Accounting Teacher under Cambridge University curriculum from February 2003 to November 2009. At present, I am working as a English/Maths Teacher in a reputed Primary School in Tamil Nadu, India.
I possess a valid Passport and I could join in a fortnight, if selected for the said position.  My Email ID: [email protected]

Look forward to your reply.

Ariaraj Daniel

Hi danielrg,

You should please post your advert in the jobs in Trinidad and Tobago section.

Thank you,
Christine