Urgent reply please

hi am msk,

got an offer for 1500 usd + accom+food+to & fro air tkts am married man, i want to visit dar alone can i send atleaset 1000 usd to my family in India.how about taxes, please help me, have to take an immediate decision.

Hello sha52rath.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be guided by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

heavy taxes please get wrok permit and come

thanq so much ganesh could you please tell me can i send some amount to my family say atleast 1000 - 1200 usd

i have been offered job of USD 965 pm + accommodation and other Expenses + air fare and visa Exp. Is offer Good ??

until unless your taxes are being paid locally by your company. i do not think it is a good idea. things are a lil expensive here than that in india..

Thanks Hussain, but if tax are paid by employer than..?? and the employer is a close relative of my friend so their is on such risk i personally think..

yes, i guess then its a good deal.. but again, it all depends on how you handle your expenses.. if you  spend a little too much on urslef or on your needs.. then you might not be happy with your salary.. So it all depends on your spending and life style. But i feel that  is a good salary as a start up.

Thank You very much.... as i am still a fresh C.A. it think Experience matter lot at this stage. especially a International Experience.

I wish you all the success brother!
Do post your status once you are here in Tanzania!

yes sure... i will be there on 29th Jan. till evening... :)

Great!

hi

I have been offered 1500 usd +accom+health insurance+ to & fro air tkts+visa, please tell me is this a good deal am married, with 2 kids, can send some usd atleast 1000 usd to my family in india, because most of the expenses are borne by the company only if i spend atleat 500usd in dar, is id possible to send some amount to india and how can i send

please reply.
thanks in advance

I think it is a great deal, as most of the expenses are being borne by your company and they have offered you such a salary, knowing that you have dependents. Wish you all the best and success with your new job. But before you agree to everything, please do a check on the background of the company you are moving into.

Cheers,
Nicholas!

hiii msk,

Happily u can send 1000usd to ur home.when company gives you everythng. it is ok.just make sure to avoid purchases here like clothes ,accessories,minimum medical prescriptions.

thanks,
M.Harsha

Hi Harsha,

Thank you so much for your respose, could you please tell me what would be the minimum expenses in dar is it safe staying there, i am planning to come to dar before 10th of March. as i am a married person, i may be home sick in the beginning, is there any entertainment there. please let me know.

if you have your facebook id please pass on to me
my id is [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Sharath

its fine....minimum expenses means it can be upto 300$ maximum as you are telling u will reside alone initially.
there is no problem for the entertainment..u will come to know once u come here .

[email protected] i d

hello sha
iam jordan man, like come tz . live there, h is life? iam hydrologist wth experience in water deesalination plant,
or iam thimk top make own bzns, how u enter tz.? visa type? how many years u r allowed to stay?
[email protected]

Hello orange1 -> You are :offtopic:! Kindly start a new thread on the Dar es Salaam forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie :)