Fun Weekend Activities/clubs/hobbies in Nairobi?

Hi all,

Looking for ideas on fun clubs to join on the weekends.Any interesting clubs or groups will do. I already play golf and archery on the weekends and looking to add to this.

Thanks in advance :)

we will be going for a hike to Mt.Kilimambogo on 23th feb.maybe you can join us then.i will give u all the details when i have them but its usually cheap since we cost share

join with rohit eleazer, he usually arranges lot of fun activities... rock climbing, trekking, hiking, camping, Karoga cooking events and all.. good luck...

suri hey how is saudi,he already joined Expat.com on facebook,Ron added him.

saudi is good, things here are cheaper than kenya, including food and stuffs. Only thing quite different is, no fun being here. Just stay at home or do shopping. No fun activities, no girls no movies, no clubs.. SO i miss nairobi so much....

wow no fun things to do???that must be boring....but you can start your own club like Koroga and invite some people. you know you can visit nairobi anytime you want or just come back for good
i cannot believe things are cheaper than Kenya...that is just crazy..

you have to know one thing in saudi, no parties with mixed genders, and if you do so, you need to be wife and husband. So its difficut to do korogo or any expat meetups. Just all males, or just all females hahaha yeah things are very very cheaper, i was so surprised while doing shopping...

wow that is some strict rules....no wonder things are so cheap....hahaha.how long will you be there

may be 1 yr or 2 or more, lets seee what happens, can anyone predict their future? hehehe

You can see, post all sporting events at http://www.facebook.com/groups/kesports/

Thanks everyone for all the help

Hi Calb
Welcome to Expat.com & Nairobi!
will update you soon on some new activities.
Well we are scheduled for a hiking on 23rd Feb, but will send you confirmation on your inbox.

Cheerzz!!