Best Night Club

does anyone know the best night club in surabaya?
I have been move to surabaya a month ago..
I Think Surabaya is more.. more comfortable than jakarta.
have any idea? how to spending weekend in this city?

Hey, Hendraw... As I'm from Surabaya, I think there are some night clubs pretty decent to go. There are 360 (at the parking area of Royal Plaza), Cloros Pub n Resto (Jl. Sumatra), Penthouse (top floor of Central Point Mall - Carefour Ngagel), Vertical Six (JW Marriot hotel), D'esperados (Shang-Rila hotel), Tavern Bar (Hotel Bumi Surabaya - previously Hyatt hotel), and the brand new one is M1 Super Club at Citywalk of Pakuwon Trade Centre.
I personally so much liking the concept of M1 Super Club, they several time had international DJ performance such as Dash Berlin (#7 DJ Mag poll), Above and Beyond, and their resident DJs are cool as well.
For me, this is my list for best club in Surabaya :
1. M1 Superclub
2. 360
3. Penthouse

Well, some like Vertical Six, D'esperados, Tavern, I don't like the music they play. And Colors is too crowded with teenage or some college students, small place, and too many smoking.

If you had much time, maybe better to visit one by one to experience them by yourself ;)

Cheers

fellyzhou wrote:

Hey, Hendraw... As I'm from Surabaya, I think there are some night clubs pretty decent to go. There are 360 (at the parking area of Royal Plaza), Cloros Pub n Resto (Jl. Sumatra), Penthouse (top floor of Central Point Mall - Carefour Ngagel), Vertical Six (JW Marriot hotel), D'esperados (Shang-Rila hotel), Tavern Bar (Hotel Bumi Surabaya - previously Hyatt hotel), and the brand new one is M1 Super Club at Citywalk of Pakuwon Trade Centre.
I personally so much liking the concept of M1 Super Club, they several time had international DJ performance such as Dash Berlin (#7 DJ Mag poll), Above and Beyond, and their resident DJs are cool as well.
1. M1 Superclub
2. 360
3. Penthouse

Well, some like Vertical Six, D'esperados, Tavern, I don't like the music they play. And Colors is too crowded with teenage or some college students, small place, and too many smoking.

If you had much time, maybe better to visit one by one to experience them by yourself ;)

Cheers

Thanks so much for the info.
Do you know which club plays RnB songs and top hits?
I'm thinking to go there in April or May and would like to check out the night life too :-)

Sophie Fisher wrote:
fellyzhou wrote:

1. M1 Superclub
2. 360
3. Penthouse

Cheers

Thanks so much for the info.
Do you know which club plays RnB songs and top hits?
I'm thinking to go there in April or May and would like to check out the night life too :-)

Hi, Sophie.. Are you coming to Surabaya? For business, huh? Well, actually it's Colors Pub n Resto at Jalan Sumatra which play R&B and Top 40 music. They have good bands. If you can stand with the smoke, it will be great to visit Colors. But well, none of the club in Indonesia which doesn't allow people from smoking :D So, I suggest you to go to Colors. But Penthouse could be good place too. The place is more executive than Colors since it is actually an International Business Club.
When I was still at the university, I went to COlors often haha...
They have ladies night on Wednesday while Penthouse don't.

Here are their page if you would like to take a look
colorspub-surabaya.com/home
penthouses-ibc.com/?page_id=20

Welcome to Surabaya and wish you had good time
Cheer :cool::)

Fellyzhou,

I am thinking to visit my dear friend, Maria from maritje.blogspot.id and see her workshop, but also would like to check out the night life there!

Thank you for your suggestion! You've been very helpful :-)

Annie
www.epicuriousannie.com