Dog Sitter - end of February

Hi,

I need to find someone to look after my dog for about 10 days at the end of February. He is a great dog and a great companion! If you have the space and the time myself and Dogg would really appreciate it :) His is a small to medium sized dog with a lot of energy - although the heat is taking it out of him at the moment. I'd rather not have him around kids, just because he is not used to them.

If you can help - I would obviously pay for your services - or reciprocate if you have a dog and need it looking after whilst you are away? We live on a resort, so we have plenty of space and lots of people to keep the animals entertained :)

Hope to hear from you!
Kirsti

Kirsti, you might find someone on the Facebook group called "Suva Expats".

John

Thanks John, I don't 'DO' facebook unfortunately - but thanks for the tip, I'll see if someone else can post it for me...

Hi!I do feel for your pet,why dont you try SPCA in Walu Bay. Suva. They accommodate pets if  you wished to leave them there for  boarding, if their owners go abroad.Here is the number to call  3301266  or try Veterinary Care Fiji, they are in Garden City Raiwai, Suva, its a private one and not sure if they do pet boarding and the number is 3372212...goodluck and Godbless Nora.