An apartment needed

I have been in Riyadh for 2 weeks now and I am still crazing searching apartment.

I am just on my own, so no villas or apartments with 3-4 bedrooms.

The thing is most small apartments are unfurnished.

Is it really possible to find an apartment furnished with maximum 2 bedrooms here in Riyadh?

I have a 27K SAR budget. And I am not sure what to expect.

Any ideas?

andretsa wrote:

I have been in Riyadh for 2 weeks now and I am still crazing searching apartment.

I am just on my own, so no villas or apartments with 3-4 bedrooms.

The thing is most small apartments are unfurnished.

Is it really possible to find an apartment furnished with maximum 2 bedrooms here in Riyadh?

I have a 27K SAR budget. And I am not sure what to expect.

Any ideas?

There is a lot of furnished apartments in Riyadh, more than anything except for barbershops I will say :). 27K should get you a decent APT if you rent it for the year, daily rent will be very expensive depending on the location of the APT.

Hi Toscan,

Thank you for your info.

Do you know where roughly are these apartments located?

andretsa wrote:

Hi Toscan,

Thank you for your info.

Do you know where roughly are these apartments located?

You might want to check out this link of past discussions--there's lots of information:

https://www.expat.com/en/search.php?cx= … 4772735j27

Best of luck.

Try Durr Almjd, they are located in Outhman bin Affan Street, I lived there for 3 month when I came to Riyadh, the rent was SAR 2500 per month even though it was going for about SAR 450 per night, I think if you told them you want it for a year they will give you a good discount, I will try to get you their number before the end of the day.

Thank you so much!

There are good Furnished Service Appts in the MALAZ area !!

Hi Saimans, could you give me some more details pls?

Thank you so much.

Hi,

Just visit Abu Bakr Siddiq Road towards Exit-6 (Starting from intersection of AbuBakr Road and Imam Saud road with McDonalds as nearest land mark), you will find couple of Furnished Apartments alongside the road.

i am also living in the same vicinity in a furnished apartment. We can meet up as well :)

thank you for your info.

the thing is I don't have a car and I have to arrange with my company to see the apartments.

Just get a taxi and drop at intersection of AbuBakr Road and Imam Saud road (with McDonalds as nearest land mark) and see apartments by walk :)

Andretsa,
        Give these guys a call, they have very nice apts, I stayed there for about 2 month, it was the best and very affordable, they have several locations around Riyadh, I stayed at the one in Othman Bin Affan rd..
Nakheel Al Rawabi
01 229-5794..

I got you the number for Durr Almjd,if they offer you an apartment on the first floor don't take it, a lot of insects, the ones on the second floor are nice and clean.

01 454 773.

thank you so much. I will make a call