Egyptian expats in NYC :)

Hiii guys,
I am an Egyptian girl and it has been my dream to work and move in to NYC since i was 12. I want to ask u guys about life there and whether u like it or not..i know it must be a whole total different life from the egyptian life but it is a huge step for me to leave egypt so i wanna ask you about your experience and how life is going there :)

Hi Dodyali and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

In the meantime, I invite you to browse through the forum, it may help.

Harmonie.

Well it depends where in NY are you goons move to..but wherever it is you are in for a life changing experience. There are a million things you can do in this great city everyday. I am also from Egypt and this is my favorite place to be on the globe. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

I woul like to live in Manhaten, i heard it is an awesome city. Are you currently living there?!
I wanna know about the chances to find a job there and also about living there, i know it is a life-changing experience and i am very excited to live this experience but for me it is kinda scary as it is a huge step. I know it is totally different from Egypt but is it hard to adapt and live there?!

[Moderated: Not a matrimonial website]