Do you know my brother?

Hiya all,
I don't know if anyone will be able to help me.  My brother moved to Portugal in June 2007, he was originally in Praia de Luz. He has always been in contact with Mum every few months but we haven't heard from him now since Christmas 2011.   He's a grown man, I know, and if he doesn't want to phone his mum or sister, that's fine, entirely his perogative! but we are a bit concerned that it's been so long.

His name is Gary Daly.  He's 48 and looks a lot like the Irish comedian, Dara O'Briain, although he has a cockney accent.  He does speak fluent Portugese and was doing a bit of translation work for some hotels etc.  He was also doing a bit of tiling work for people, so I feel sure that he would be known around the area.

Any information would be gratefully received, or tips on local organisations that might be helpful. There is no urgency, emergency or anything wrong at home that he needs to be worried about, we would just like to know that he is ok.

Many thanks, Marie

Hello Marie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Looking for section (Missing people) in the Portugal classifieds could help. You can post an advert there.

Good luck in searching your brother,
Aurélie

thank you, Aurélie.  Will try that.