Keeping fit in 2013!!!!

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old Kenyan looking to keep fit in 2013. Kindly post any activities that would assist. I will be going for the free yoga classes and cycling. I easily get bored so the wider the range of activities, the better :):)

Everlyn

Hi Join NE sports facebook for sporting activities and to post/ suggest sporting activities. You may need to join nairobi expat social(NES) first to access NE Sports as its a closed group.

What other sports are you into?

I don't have preferences since I never developed interest earlier....but now I see the importance. I have just sent a request to join the group. For now, lemme see how Yoga will turn out on Saturday.

Hi Schatzy

There are loads of sports to do, cycling over the weekends, are you into competitive sports or more social sports? either or you will always have some activities.

You can check out hnasports.co.ke, they have cycling events at the Ngong forest and the triathlon In watamu in April, I've been to two of the triathlons and they are fun, you can participate as competitive or just for the fun of it, I usually do it for fun.

I also do weekend cycling i'll let you know the next time, but it is usually early in the morning, trying to avoid all the cars and traffic. Would you be interested in joining?

I'd be interested thanks for the info. I will inbox you when am available so that we can sync our cycling times. Nice time