Looking for housing at Jakarta

Hi everybody,

I arrived at Jakarta there are 3 month ago and I plan to live here for the next 4 years.
I'm looking to rent a house in the south or south west of jakarta. I would like to be near to the french school (LIF Louis-Charles DAMAIS) because one of my daughter will go in this school next year.
I would like a house with 3 or 4 bedrooms. Do you know if it's easy to find it ?

Thanks you very much for your help.

Easy enough. 3 ways to do it. Search Rumah Disewakan online and go through the websites or go to estate agents and enquire or walk around the areas you are interested in living in and look for houses for rent and contact the owners for information. Some owners are greedy and will charge you the 'expat' price but some wont. Useful to take an Indonesian along to help negoiate. I have just rented a newly built 3 bedroom house and only found it by wandering around and asking for information. The contracts are normally simple, cash up front before the keys are handed over. You pay all the bills and for any damage. Landlords will either be happy and quick to respond to problems or they won't be. I have have experience of both. But there is no way of knowing really.

Good luck with your search.

Hi Idubois,

My name is Fatriya, i am independent property agen, i have some houses/apartment that match to your criteria.

If you are interested, please contact me on [email protected] or +628122931195

Thanks.

i think you can find a house in kemang or pondok indah or any other place in south jakarta, i will try to find one for you.

(advertising is not allowed)

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

[Moderated: Kindly communicate by PM]

check this out

rumah.com/listing-properti/disewa-house-for-rent-usd-3-500-00-bulan-2104037

rumah.com/listing-properti/disewa-rumah-disewakan-bangka-nego-2034242