Book of five rings in Riyadh

I have been longing to read this book for more than a year.

I just can't find a version of it in here EVER! I get busy and can't have enough time to search thoroughly for it. If any of you have read the book or got it from some where in here, I appreciate sharing info about where it is found.

[EDIT] Preferably a hard-copy.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-Five-Rin … of+5+rings

get with the times

Freshlikesushi wrote:

get with the times

KSA, remember?

Ipad,galaxy, android, nexus, iphone

And i can continue.  carrying books is dumb now

Call me old fashioned but I do like reading a "paper" book.  I resisted for a very long time in buying one of those e-books and it was only when I decided to take this job that I bought one.  It certainly is more convenient to carry.  To each his/her own!

You are old fashioned.  with eink you are now the equivalent of someone who listens to records just for the bad sound quality. All the bulk none of the benefits

I hope you know that by saying that, you're talking about me as well because we both know I still love my paperbacks.  In fact, it would probably save you some money if I didn't have an e-reader :P  Entirely, way too convenient to buy books.

@Freshlikesueshi...don't be so one sided...millions would actually disagree with you stating, "Carrying books is dumb"?  May I ask, "do you have a hebetudinous attitude towards that which is tactile and comforting"? Maybe you prefer movies, rather than the beauty of a book….have you seen the movie Dumb and Dumber? Watch it as you may really enjoy it.

@Freshlikesushi

Thanks a lot for the link, but, the problem is especially this book has so much fun pound into it by reading it from a hard-copy.

Convenience of carrying is one thing; but of reading is another. After all, paper is paper and will always remain enjoyable media more trust-worthy than electronic.