Business in Mauritius

Hi everybody,

Happy New 2013 to all

This is Mostafa from Egypt.
I do have an imprt/export company in Egypt and I would like to expand my business with Mauritius, can anybody here tell me what does it need to open a branch or rep. office in Mauritius and what are the main items that could be exported or imported to & from Mauritius.

Appreciate your help

Hi Mostafa and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

In the meantime, I suggest you to browse through the forum, it may help.

Harmonie.

Thank you dear Harmonie,

Will follow your advise.

Happy new year

Salaams Mustafa,

Iam Nazir Ahmed from Maputo in Mozambique. Iam a businessman and iam also trying to settle in Mauritius. I also have branches in Lilongwe, Malawi.

What exactly is your line of business ?

Iam into Office Supplies, Properties in Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa, and also deal in general items that are required very urgently in these 3 countries.

Now iam trying to settle in Mauritius because my daughter is Studying Medicine and struggling with the hostel life. So iam thinking of moving so that she can live with me.

Shukraan,

Nazir Ahmed

Dear Nazir,

I am mainly in garment business like:
Uniforms for: Schools, Industrial, Medical etc.
Cotton Casual like: Plol, T shirts, Sweat Shirts etc.
Cotton Classica like: Bed Sheets, Towels, Bath Robes etc.
As well as general items impo/expo

Please advise

Rgds.

Mostafa

Moz2mauritius wrote:

Salaams Mustafa,

Iam Nazir Ahmed from Maputo in Mozambique. Iam a businessman and iam also trying to settle in Mauritius. I also have branches in Lilongwe, Malawi.

What exactly is your line of business ?

Iam into Office Supplies, Properties in Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa, and also deal in general items that are required very urgently in these 3 countries.

Now iam trying to settle in Mauritius because my daughter is Studying Medicine and struggling with the hostel life. So iam thinking of moving so that she can live with me.

Shukraan,

Nazir Ahmed

Hello Nazir

I replied to your private message. You may also check our website gibsonandhills.com & have an idea as to how we can help.

Nadeem

Salaams and hello,

I am Nayaz and I live in Mauritius 2yrs from kpmg and 1 year from offshore company I can help you people with business deal. Afterall we are from comesa and sadc countries which provide us with many facilities. Inbox me.

Thank you

Salams and Hello Nayaaz

pse contact me on  waks072012 at gmail dot com

My cell is 00258 8424 15086.