Indonesian Community

I just moved to libya looking for indonesian community. Is there someone can help where I can find Indonesian community in Libya or is there Indonesian one of the Libya Expat.com member.

Selemat datang! Saya berkeja dengan orang Indonesia, saya bisa ask him & his wife. Ma'af bahasa saya tidak bagus sekarang!
I will send you a private message with his phone number.

Mudman wrote:

Selemat datang! Saya berkeja dengan orang Indonesia, saya bisa ask him & his wife. Ma'af bahasa saya tidak bagus sekarang!

Dear Mudman,
Please be kind enough to post on this forum in English only!
Thanks
FeeAcer

Aduh! :(

FeeAcer wrote:
Mudman wrote:

Dear Mudman,
Thanks
FeeAcer

Mudman replied to a post entitled 'Indonesian Community', and I am presuming some of his reply was in Indonesian, just what was wrong with that exactly ?, if you read the title of the thread it is a bit of a give away no ?. I understand the need for English to be the main language on this board, but you are in danger of 'moderating' this forum to death IMO.

Clansman wrote:
FeeAcer wrote:
Mudman wrote:

Dear Mudman,
Thanks
FeeAcer

Mudman replied to a post entitled 'Indonesian Community', and I am presuming some of his reply was in Indonesian, just what was wrong with that exactly ?, if you read the title of the thread it is a bit of a give away no ?. I understand the need for English to be the main language on this board, but you are in danger of 'moderating' this forum to death IMO.

I thought it was a joke, given the lady is from "hole of bitches"...  But now I'm not so sure.

BTW, if you want english just go here:
http://translate.google.com/

Trou aux Biches is a village in Mauritius! :)

-> Trou aux Biches

(and normally, one doesn't translate Town names!

And BTW "Biches" means "Hinds"  in English :)

Have a nice day further :)

Arlette

desy wrote:

I just moved to libya looking for indonesian community. Is there someone can help where I can find Indonesian community in Libya or is there Indonesian one of the Libya Expat.com member.

Hi Desy,

You can find all Indonesian peoples every Friday afternoon at the Embassy, usually they're doing "Sholat Jumaat"(for Muslim) together. The Mr ambassador also provide Indonesia Variety of food for free and so far claimed to be the best food in TOWN hahahahahah....since there's non of Indo foods you may find in the City.

WOW!!!

that is AWESOME!

liliana_finanda wrote:
desy wrote:

Hi Desy,

You can find all Indonesian peoples every Friday afternoon at the Embassy, usually they're doing "Sholat Jumaat"(for Muslim) together. The Mr ambassador also provide Indonesia Variety of food for free and so far claimed to be the best food in TOWN hahahahahah....since there's non of Indo foods you may find in the City.