Ahwal Madani

Hi,

I want to get the birth certificate for my daughter, I got the letter from the hospital, Ahwal Madani ask me to take appointment online, while doing so, there are 2 options

1. Register the birth of the child.
2. Issue the birth certificate for the child

Which one should I choose for the appointment.

Also there is a penalty if you alreaddy pass the 1 month after the birth of baby which I already did. Now how and where this penalty has to be payed? Caz no fine/penalty is showing under my iqama...

If any one has experinced this , please share...

Regards,

you need to go to Ahwal Al Madni office in Nasria near the pakistani school. They will give you all the details and that is the place where you will get the birth certificate for your daughter.

oops, im sorry i just noticed that you are in khobar and not in riyadh.

Dear Zeesham,
I am in the same league as yours and struggling and wandering at the moment how to even get the appointment on line. Could you please help me by providing the site address for taking the appointments on line. I am located in Jeddah. Thanks
Masood

Dear Masood,

You need to log on http://eservices.moi.gov.sa
You need to provide your iqama number and your date of birth to log in for appointment.
Once you logged in you can select the appoinment from the left side, then fill some options (you need an arabi guy to help it out) once done, print the appoinment page,
Fill the form number 87 from moi.gov.sa and print to show the officer at the time of appointment.

Hope it helps you...

regards,

Hi,

I have done with this, so i prefer to post here so others can have better idea and they can save time.

Documents Required:
1. Appointment Letter. http://eservices.moi.gov.sa
2. Form 87 from www.moi.gov.sa
3. Original & Photo copy of Parents Iqama
4. Original & Photo copy of Parents Passports
5. 50 Riyal (if more than 30 days from birth)
6. Original Birth Certificate from Hospital

Try to go early as possible, show the appointment letter and person at athe reception will issue the token. Diffrent Token for saudis and Non Saudis. Wait for your turn,
Once the LED shows yor number go and submit your documents.

After 15 minutes or more they will call your name, you can go and collect the birth certificate.

Note: Original Certificate from Hospital will not be return.

Regards,

Hi all Brother

I got your all procedures. but can you tell guide me two things.

1. My baby took birth on 30-Mar-2011. I got appointment of 24-May-2011, so who is responsible for late appointment?
2. What if I need urgent paper to send my family to Pakistan. Because I can not make passport without this birth certificate?

Regards.

Hi,

1. My baby took birth on 30-Mar-2011. I got appointment of 24-May-2011, so who is responsible for late appointment?

Unfortunately, there is nothing to do with this, but the appointment you got is very late, normally appointmnets will be available after 10 days with the day you are taking it. 50 riyal has to pay anyway.

2. What if I need urgent paper to send my family to Pakistan. Because I can not make passport without this birth certificate?

Go to your embassy, register the baby on mother passport. do not apply for new passport. I am not sure if they will add baby on hospital certificate only. have a try atleast!

Regards,

Hi, I would like to know where is the Ahwal AlMadani office for deliveries in Al-Khobar. Excuse me as I do not know much of al-Khobar as I reside in Al-Hassa. I have an appointment on 5th May there. Any help is welcome and thanked in advance for...

Better to take taxi, Its in Azizia near to Bahrain Bridge, On the main road once you cross entry point of Bahrain Bridge, you will see a sign board on the right side, Take right from there, go straight till road ends, take right turn and then U -turn, and then right turn and go straight till end. you will see lot of car parked in the open space. Its just there.

Hi,

Please guide me how may I cancel birth certificate appointment and get another date appointment in Ahwal Al Madni there is cancelation button but this disable

Assalam Alaykom,

Anyone can help me? the hospital when i give full name of my daughter thay rejected and write only one name as name after that i make b.c from ahwal-e-madni i need to know how to change name in ahwal-e-madni or if i make passport with full name like syeda kiran faraz but i have ahwal-e-madni certificate with the name of kiran is any problem in future while new iqama card of my daughter or name in jawazat cuz thay are matching first name(i have now book not card but will be renewal in muharam) ???
please help me in this regards.

thanks

Write the complete name on passport application, that will be enough...

Zeesham wrote:

Hi,

I have done with this, so i prefer to post here so others can have better idea and they can save time.

Documents Required:
1. Appointment Letter. http://eservices.moi.gov.sa
2. Form 87 from www.moi.gov.sa
3. Original & Photo copy of Parents Iqama
4. Original & Photo copy of Parents Passports
5. 50 Riyal (if more than 30 days from birth)
6. Original Birth Certificate from Hospital

Try to go early as possible, show the appointment letter and person at athe reception will issue the token. Diffrent Token for saudis and Non Saudis. Wait for your turn,
Once the LED shows yor number go and submit your documents.

After 15 minutes or more they will call your name, you can go and collect the birth certificate.

Note: Original Certificate from Hospital will not be return.

Regards,

With your permission I would like to quote this at my blog as

How to register your baby in Saudi Arabia
or
How to get birth certificate of your baby in Saudi Arabia

salam mualicum...i want to know about they requirements of birth certificate of my daugther. is it posible to take a applicant number here in internet?thank you.

I'm unable to register on the website "https://eservices.moi.gov.sa/ES/LogInPages/LoginEn.aspx"

When i go inside the website by entering the iqama number and image code, on the left i find "Appointment services". When i click on it i get three things to fill.

firstly civil_number is filled with my iqama number. then enter image code. then birth date.

Then i have two buttons, "show my appointments" and "appointments".

which ever i select i get the msg on the top.. "Birth Date Is Not Correct". Please suggest me what to do.

For location of Ahwal Madani (Civil Affairs) in Khobar

Open Google.com and in search write 26°12'23.70"N  50°12'22.55"E and click on the first result which is a map. see the map. you can do samething on google Earth software.

Or just click on this link http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rl … CBAQ8gEwAA

(Moderated)

@ Jazzy222 please avoid advertising here

Hello,

Any one knows the procedure, documents, and price to get the original birth certificate. Normally they give original birth certificate after year. Is this one also need appointment?

BR // Shakeel

mshakeel wrote:

Hello,

Any one knows the procedure, documents, and price to get the original birth certificate. Normally they give original birth certificate after year. Is this one also need appointment?

BR // Shakeel

Please have some time and read through THIS thread top to bottom. Most (if not all) your answers are there. One year wait time changed LONG time back.

One year wait time has been changed in Mid of Year 2011. Now You can get the permanent one directly, once you have the appointment and required documents ready.

My friends who already have temporary one can go to Ahwal MAdani and receive the original one, and process is same.

Regards,

Has anyone been in a situation of translating birth certificate of expat child born in Saudi Arabia (from Arabic to English) and then legalizing the translated copy so that it can be used in countries outside which require english version of birth certificate.

I am from Pakistan and I would appreciate if somebody can tell me the procedure how to get a English version of Birth Certificate for my baby.

As of now, I have got the Arabic bith certificate translated into english by a certified translator from Khobar and then attested by Chamber of Commerce. Now where do i need to take this translated copy to get more stamps on it (Ahwal Madani , Ministry of Foreighn Affairs ???)

Will Ahwal Madani Sign & Stamp on the above mentioned English translated copy ?

You have the COC attested birth certificate with you. Thats enough. If you travel to some other country, just go to the Saudi embassy in that country and they will attest it for you. Thats it. You don't have to get it attested or stamped if you've already got it attested from COC.

nshahriar wrote:

Has anyone been in a situation of translating birth certificate of expat child born in Saudi Arabia (from Arabic to English) and then legalizing the translated copy so that it can be used in countries outside which require english version of birth certificate.

I am from Pakistan and I would appreciate if somebody can tell me the procedure how to get a English version of Birth Certificate for my baby.

As of now, I have got the Arabic bith certificate translated into english by a certified translator from Khobar and then attested by Chamber of Commerce. Now where do i need to take this translated copy to get more stamps on it (Ahwal Madani , Ministry of Foreighn Affairs ???)

Will Ahwal Madani Sign & Stamp on the above mentioned English translated copy ?

Arbab..Thanks for your reply...

As far as i know, Saudi Embassy in any other country counter signs any document (originated in Saudi) against Saudi MOFA Stamp. So basically the Arabic version has the Saudi MOFA stamp on back and it should not be an issue getting it stamped by Saudi Embassy. However the translated copy has COC stamp only. I doubt Saudi Embassy would sign that document (because It does not have Saudi MOFA stamp on it).

Yesterday I tried to get this translated copy stamped by MOFA in Dhahran but they did not attest it.

Or Is there any option in Pakistan Embassy team visting Khobar that i can go in there and show them Saudi BC (Arabic one) and they can reigister the child and issue me some Birth Certicate in english ?

Asalamu Alaikum

Dear

If you want to use this birth certificate in pakistan than there is no need for any translation. what you have to do is you just have to apply for the NICOP of your baby in pakistan embassy by showing them the arabic ahwal madni birth certifiacte. on that NICOP you can get the NADRA birth certificate any time for further details call pakistani embassy in riyad on 01-4884111\01-4887272 extension. 2111 after 2PM. and you can also ask them their expected visit to khobar for making NICOP.

Thanks Faisal...I have already applied for NICOP for the baby during embassy's last visit to Khobar. They asked me to check back for NICOP card after 2-2.5 months.

Is NADRA birth certificate a different document than B-Form (CRC) ?

I checked with NADRA guys in riyadh. They said that once you have NICOP then you cannot make B-form. It is like going backward. Once you directly make NICOP then Nadra will not make B-Form (CRC) for you.

Hi, Can you tell me exactly where the Ahwal Madani office is in Riyadh? Are there any agents who can get the birth certificate arranged for me? Thanks in advance for the help

I WANT TO GET THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES FOR MY SON,AND I SUBMIT DOCUMENT IN AL ABEER HOSPITAL FOR PLIMINARY BRITH CERTIFICATES.THEY TELL ME I GETTING THE APPOINMENT TO ONLINE.
SO WHAT I DO FOR GETTING BRITH CERTIFICATES APPOINMENT.
THANKS
ARSHAD BAIG
JEDDAH
AL-REHAB,OPPSITE
GHRNATA ROAD

DEAR SIR ,
            I NEED APPOINMENT FOR BAYBI BIRTH CERTICATES.
ARSHAD BAIG
JEDDAH

@ARSHADBAIG - Please lower caps lock when writing in order to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

yesterday after 4:00 PM I went to ahwal dammam located near etisalat street. as per my scheduled online appointment they submitted my application and asked me to come next day in the morning, so as per my experience it is better to go in the morning session..

today i received birth certificate after getting three signatures

first signature/stamp is done by certificate preparing officer (room 1)

second signature/stamp is taken from room 2

Third signature/stamp i have taken from manager ahwal madni

Now i have to get the fourth signature from MOFA...

any body knows what is the process to get birth certificate signed by MOFA?

saifjalil wrote:

yesterday after 4:00 PM I went to ahwal dammam located near etisalat street. as per my scheduled online appointment they submitted my application and asked me to come next day in the morning, so as per my experience it is better to go in the morning session..

today i received birth certificate after getting three signatures

first signature/stamp is done by certificate preparing officer (room 1)

second signature/stamp is taken from room 2

Third signature/stamp i have taken from manager ahwal madni

Now i have to get the fourth signature from MOFA...

any body knows what is the process to get birth certificate signed by MOFA?

Dang! after getting the certificates....you have to get this much signatures? :S ...I am supposed to be going tomorrow...  :D Gudluck to me...

Its very simple,

Go to MOFA,

Get the Token for attestation,

dont take the token for visa, there is long queue for visit visa

On your number, submit the certificate

in next 2-5 mins you will get back the Certi with Stamp and sign on it...

Cheers....

:sosad: 'Just completed my visit yesterday...

but i guess, people needs to be updated with the requirements, like : YOU DON'T NEED THE ORIGINAL PASSPORTS to start with!...(I had difficulties in requesting and retrieving my passport from our HR - only to find out that it is not required... :mad:

What are the requirements :
1 - Appointment Letter printed from internet (there are people you can arranged this outside the center-with point #2, charges from 20~40 sar, depending on how 'agile' you look). If you want to do it by yourself, you better know arabic.
2 - Application Form 87 (also from the website - as mentioned in my point 1).
3 - Copies of Passports (You and your wife's)
4 - Copies of Iqama (You and your wife's)
5 - Birth Announcement from Hospital

The center opens at 8am, come preferably 15 mins. ahead of your time, once they called your batch of appointment (like 8am for example), they will issue you your Number's Stub (i don't know why they call it TOKEN (because it means "round/circle" "coin" or "chip" to me). Once your number appears, approach the corresponding counter. Hand your documents over, and surprisingly, we were told to come back the next day, or after two days.

One funny thing on my visit, one guy came, after 2 years of his application, he brought with him the "vaccination booklet" of his child...he said, he was issued with temporary certificate and was told to complete the vaccines and come back after doing so."

I am yet to find out in the next day...if i will get the original-completed form...:cool:

Salam.. All,

Can anyone please advise is there any penalty if I make Iqama for my newborn baby after certain period?

What could be the penalty and within what period shold I have to make Iqama.

Thank You all.

Salaam Friends,
please can anyone tell me the procedure to add name in birth certificate issued from ahwal madani. they have only mentioned the first name "Mohammed", instead of "Mohammed Raiyan". are there any agents who do this job?

after making passport from consulate in jeddah with full name, will there be a problem in making iqama here. coz ahwal madani b/c shows the first name "Mohammed" & passport is having full name "Mohammed Raiyan"

any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

(moderated: free advert is not allowed on the forum)

Diesel Mechanich