How to make friends in Meknes

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Meknes :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Meknes??

Thanks in advance for your participation

hi

Hi dovesnake, are you living in Meknes ?

I'm Moroccan but lived as an expat for 5 years.
I'm back to Morocco and I have to say that I did not have the choice of living in Meknes :-(
During my expat life I did have a lot of friends, with whom I'm still keeping in touch, however it was hard for me to do so here, in my country!!!!!!

coucou  im from meknes too and im looking for new friends

Hi
My name is Denise and I been in a relationship with a guy who lives in Meknes for 14months.  I am looking at coming to live in Meknes because I am disillsioned with the UK.  My partner has tried to come and visit me on holiday for 2 weeks and cant even get a Visa for that.  He is currently unemployed (CHEF) and the Embassy thinks he is looking to settlement.  As if he would want to settle in the uK!!!! I love Morocco, the people, the culture, the fabulous food and of course my man.  Of course the only problem is work......I am a 52yr and have a lot of experience in Administration. I will be visiting Meknes again soon, and maybe start by buying a property.  Any ideas???? Any jobs???? Anything???:)

ok if you here alerady send me an e mail and i can try to  help you if i could; i can suggest a snak  in busy  place  or something else  abderrahim  meknes

salut,je suis de fes ,peux t'on former un groupe d'amies

OK  POURQUOI PAS  JE SUIS A  VOTRE DISPOSITION ET WE ARE WELCOMING EVERYONE  ELSE;

Hello, could you please use only English in this Anglophone forum and no Caps lock please.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

hello,

i am from canada and would like to know life in meknes, as i will be marrying someone from meknes. can anyone tell me how's the wedding done and what would be the other expenses. Also what's needed for sponsorship of spouse to canada

thanks

Salam how r u?cava?

i am from Meknes city, if anyone needs help, i will be glad to give u a hand

Hey friends.
Im back from Boston US to Meknes.im looking for a good friends,with English speaking in Meknes.

I am coming to Marakesh in 2nd week of December 2014.Can I meet up with you.xxx

i am now in fez and would love to make friends from meknes or fez

Hi everyone,
any musicians here.?