Work in al ain (russian and german languages)

good afternoon!
my name is nastya.
could anyone help me with advice where in al ain should i search for work related with german or russian langauges (except work in hotels)?
thank you in advance

Welcome to Expat.com nasti!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

Harmonie.

thank you :)

Maybe you try the Tourism department, Al Ain attracts lots of tourists, including international.  Or take the initiative to set up a language teaching center, or maybe a branch of an existing language center in Abudhabi or Dubai....just throwing some loud thoughts, hope you do not mind.  Good luck

nooooooooooooooooo,  for sure serch in german or russion schools in al manaseer area, there is alot of them there,  i have friend there he is teaching russan,   also as interpreter in agancy ,  try gulfnews, alain branch...

mjrv, thanks for your "good luck" and suggestions :).

Amjadthabet, i checked all schools in al ain in internet and didn't find any russian or german :(
thank you also :)

check if there is any germane school in al ain

(moderated: off topic)

Searching for the "schools" online isn't going to be any good : you see - the schools referred to here are glorified institutes.

Now these plces aren't going to to listed up on the net ...

Not ideal I know - but well that is is how it is. A drive around the Manaseer area (school) area will show it you - some of them are located away from the main road - get a friend and cruise the streets - even ask one of the other institutes

Did you try the yellow pages - that BIG book has come to my aid many a time .

You can find one for free at etisalat.

Now use your common sense and search under categories like - languages, foreign culture, or even german!

best of luck.

thanks for advice!
however i see now that in this city i need to speak arabic well or to be a native english speaker.

I want to learn russian language if you are interested or you know anyone can help me pls

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

hallo
sprichst du deutsch ?
l.g

@derdoc : Write only in English please when participating on the anglophone version of the site.