Apostille for High School Diploma

Help!

I'm trying to get an apostille from the United States for my High School Diploma and College Diploma. Most places I've seen charge an arm and a leg per document. UPS charges 188 dollars per document. I need to know if anyone knows of a simpler, cheaper way of doing this. Is there a government site or a place where I can send my diplomas to (like for example a birth certificate which didn't cost me more than 15 bucks to get apostilled). I'm trying to go to the University of Cordoba but I was told that because my education was in the U.S. they wouldn't accept it without an apostille.

The cheapest and most reliable place is Apostille Pros apostillepros.com
They will notarize your document, apostille and FedEx it back to you. It's a bargain!

JorgeJ wrote:

Help!

I'm trying to get an apostille from the United States for my High School Diploma and College Diploma. Most places I've seen charge an arm and a leg per document. UPS charges 188 dollars per document. I need to know if anyone knows of a simpler, cheaper way of doing this. Is there a government site or a place where I can send my diplomas to (like for example a birth certificate which didn't cost me more than 15 bucks to get apostilled). I'm trying to go to the University of Cordoba but I was told that because my education was in the U.S. they wouldn't accept it without an apostille.

I think that the only issue you have is that the origin of the certification has to provide the apostille.

Do you have the certificate with you from the USA school?
Everyone does charge an arm and a leg and a testicle and maybe an eye. But there are ways around this.
Contrary to popular belief, an apostille can be done by other methods, PM me mate.

regards

The most cheap and reliable certification company that I know is WDC Apostille & Legalization Services.
http://www.apostille-legalization.com/ I used to use their service... They also have branch in Ottawa, Canada if you need, so they do not use middlemen or subcontractors, it is why probably their rates the more affordable for the clients like we :-)...