Relatively new in Lima

Hello, I've been in Lima for almost a year now. My main activity here in Huachipa is offering free advice on medicinal herbs from the three regions of Peru, in the context of an integral meditation and healing program. I am also learning on healing at my husband's side, and I interpret dreams. Helping others and sharing my knowledge without asking for anything in return is simply part of my spiritualist philosophy.

On staying in Peru : I've grown to appreciate this country and am fond of peruvians, I like their warmth and openess in general, and the very special and different atmosphere I often feel here.

Small anecdote: recently lost in Lima I asked my way to two women who were walking together, they enthusiastically each pointed to a completely opposite direction :)

Hi mayflower!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks for the welcome..

Hello Mayflower, how are you? What a peculiar anecdote you had. Did they look reliable persons? Anyway, you're in Lima more than a year, Lima es una ciudad muy grande, i mean Lima and all its districts. Dont you come to downtown once in a while? Well I hope you`re fine, My name is Félix, I teach English and Spanish. Where are you from?
I hope we can chat friendly here. Hasta pronto, take care when walking around.

Hi mayflower......

Nice meeting you. Enjoy ur time over here In Lima :)Don't forget to use some sunblock dammm HOT over here hahahha.....
Have a great day hunn....
Arnold