Work visa

I am here is UAE, after having interviews with the company in libya. They approved me for the job and inform me they will send me visa plus ticket within 8-10 days....

but when i just go through this forum i found that people can get their visas in 3-5 months...

any info about jabel ali in libya? what type of company is this?are they hiring expat?any info is a big help..thanks

Hi

the work visa took about 15 to 20 days but if the company has many relations they could get it before ,because the work visa is different from the mission visa .

as soon as the company gets the approval of the work ministry they will submit a work visa request to the passport department whish will take 10 days max ,then they will send a number whish will use to apply for your visa in the nearest Libyan embassy .

the work visa will be for 45 days ,whithin this period you can`t go out of the libyan territories until you finish the residency proceures .

I hope this could help if you need any informations do not hesitate

bye

it means company will send me the no and than i have to apply for the visa to the Libyan embassy in UAE??

but the company tell me that they will send me the visa...

rissadum wrote:

it means company will send me the no and than i have to apply for the visa to the Libyan embassy in UAE??

but the company tell me that they will send me the visa...

Companies don't have this right offer country visas, where do you live in planet Saturn?

Gernademan wrote:

Companies don't have this right offer country visas, where do you live in planet Saturn?

i live in UAE