Lets organise a get together for the expats and make some noise

Lets organise a get together for the expats and make some noise.

Maybe a bar? restaurant? beach resort?

Your suggestions are welcome, i will be organising this in mid febuary.  Your input will be highly appreiciated.

I want a huge turn out and we will all have fun.

Also lets add some interesting topics to the forum, i visit it daily and i must say its boring,  lets talk about interesting things in tanzania, experiences and advice.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Hello Sexylondonlad.

Great idea! Hope you'll get a lot of responses.

Do not hesitate to make some suggestions as well. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi there I am new here and I am working on Boma Street. It would be great to have a get together.. I am an expat myself.. and here on a 2 yr contract! :)

Hi, Wish I was there still. I returned to UK for a while but I'll be back April. Why not have your get-together at Kijiji Beach resort in Kigamboni. Its nice and can accomodate a good croud. Its snowing in the UK by the way. Wish I was there!!
Alan

this sounds great to me, i have recently moved to dar so i dont know the ins and outs of the best spots yet,but maybe an outdoor beach bar around sundown (beat the heat) would be something folks would be interested in so people can drink, dance, but still have a chance to connect bc it wont be too loud and crazy like a straight indoor bar.

Hi all i too am fairly new to Dar i moved out here last feb with my hubby an kids. although i went back to uk in the october for xmas / new year! And returned dar only just 3 days ago i would be interested in expat meet as looking to make friends so i keep an eye out for any dates made :):cool:

Its good to see people are taking interest, if the people that have posted on this can inbox me there numbers i will communicate directly with you guys and we will arrange something, i have a few things in mind.

I will manage this event and make sure that it is a success with many more to come.

just a confirmation, where is this happening.. Dar or Arusha? :rolleyes:

Dar es salaam

Am in also