Want to work in Cape Verde

I am a zimbabwean who wants to move and work in Cape Verde. A qualified graphic design with 10 years experience in printing and publishing and also Advertising Industries. How do I get the job listings or how do I go about it to get a job.

Of course you can come and look for job in Cape Verde.
The Media industry here CV is nice and rewarding.
But you need to be here to do the Job hunt.
1. check if there is a Cape Verde Embassy in Zimbabwe, if there is not, then check in other Southern African countries near you. Because I am aware and sure that from South Africa to Cape Verde is Visa free, I mean Cape Town...
But your country is required a tourist visa to come here, so You need to get the visa from any of the CV Consulate or Embassy in Southern African, or make sure you have #2000 Euros at hand so then you can take your flight and come down to Cape Verde and get your Visa from Point of Entree in Praia Cape Verde International Airport.

I think this is what i can tell you for now, but I believe that the Media Industry here are doing well, Cape Verde is still a developing Nation be aware of this.

Thanks
My Regards...
Alfred Robinson.

Please Mr Alfred I am a Ghanaian truck driver with an international driving license and 10years driving experience I will love to work in cape verde Please can you give me any information about my coming thank you

Please Mr Alfred I am a Ghanaian truck driver with an international driving license and 10years driving experience I will love to work in cape verde Please can you give me any information about my coming thank you
-@Zakaria Mohammed

Hello Zakaria,

There is no longer anyone on this forum by the name of Alfred. Unfortunately, if you are unable to speak and read Portuguese fluently, it will be almost impossible to get a job here in that area.

In addition, to drive a truck in CV, you will need to obtain a local license for that type/size of vehicle. Not sure how you will be able to pass the driving test since the test is in Portuguese and the driving instructor giving the rias test will be communicating in Portuguese.

Best regards,

Angelo