WHERE OUR VALUES CAME FROM

T he srciptures tells us how we are fashion afterGOD'S likeness...our values do not come from what we or people think,say or even see in us.it comes from our creator and he says we are all masterpeices,unique in every way and we all know that masterpeice is not mass produced.The greatest enemy to self-esteem is rejection,well listen to this;just because someone rejected u doesnt imply u got a problem,i would rather say they fail to see all the beauty GOD has deposited in you and so its thier loss and in whatever u do,think of this;is it being approved by GOD?cox he is the one that really matters in our all.put ur best in all u do keeping in mind that GOD blesses excellence then dont mind the pay cox only GOD can really reward us as we are too valuable to be paid by anyone else......people take ur shoulders back,ur head up and put a new spring in ur walk and show the world how valuable u are to the one that really matters...

Thanks for your beautiful thoughts..I agree completely. It is so difficult to see the beauty in others when you are hurt too many times by trusting too much in others.

we cannot drag around the baggage from the past and expect a better today or tomorrow..i love what the prophet said in phillipians 3v13: Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus..we cant really attain the level GOD has set for us if we are forcus on our past disappiontment and hurt.yes 2012 might have been a hard year for u but dont go into this new yr with the same altitude..our GOD is almighty and powerful,he can do exceedingly above our expectations,he has not change,he is stil the jehovah jireh,put ur trust on him his year and he will take you places you never dreamt of...Thanks for reading and stay in BLESSINGS

@mihaela i can relate but just remember we can only be broken to BEAUTY,everthing we go through in life is to mold us and if we fix our gaze on our creator,he will use the things people use to hurt us in a positive light and GLORIFY us at the end>