How to find a job in Kyrgyzstan

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Kyrgyzstan? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Kyrgyzstan?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Kyrgyzstan.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

hi can enyone tell me the best way to fined a job in bishkek in the advertising sector or the secyrety sector i am qwalifide for boaht.  i live and work in dubai as an andvertising account manager but i realy want to moove to bishkek can u help me fined an opening there

Hi. Can anyone recommend a decent school of English in Bishkek to teach in? (I am a graduate with the CELTA.) Not London School, as they only take teachers under 40 and I'm past that, if not past it. Cole

to help you to find job is hard but all I know that your russian level must be at native while you must be able to speak at least intermidate kyrgzskee izyk

Cole, do you have other qualifications besides CELTA?

If you are US, many jobs are offered at UNDP, WB, Peace Corps, USAID, if you are EU, look at German Cooperation. If you come to work, you need a work visa from KG administration. You may prepare it before your arrival. With tourism visa, you will not get a legal job.