Experienced childminder/babysitter looking for a family

Hello dear Family!

I'm a 30 years old, non-smoker girl living in Budapest city centre.
Recently moved back to Hungary after 4years living and working as a childminder abroad in Dublin Ireland. I have lots of experience with children between age 0-12years.
I'm native Hungarian, fluent in English, basic in German, Spanish and Mandarin chinese.
I have certificates in childcare and child developing and also first aid knowledge.

If you need I can help you to take care of your children.
I'm looking for a CHILDMINDER job but I'm available at evenings and weekends as a BABYSITTER too.
Reference upon request!
I hope to hear from you soon!

Mira

Hello Mira.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Budapest section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Mira,

Could you please send us your contact no. on [email protected]. Thats my wife's mail id and we are currently looking for a child minder for my son(s), depending on the days.

My Eva is Hungarian and I'm Indian so we speak a variety of languages at home.

Best regards

Steve

Dear Mira,

Could you please send us your contact no. on eva.galba[at]gmail.com. Thats my wife's mail id and we are currently looking for a child minder for my son(s), depending on the days.

My Eva is Hungarian and I'm Indian so we speak a variety of languages at home.

Best regards

Steve

For non-Hungarians who might miss the reference, "Mirr-Murr a Kandur" was a lovely Hungarian stop-motion animation show narrated by Halasz Judit, still famous singer for children:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxX-gzchjC0

Kandur means tomcat specifically, but it's still a better name than Oriza Triznyak or Teglagyari Megallo from the same author, Csukas Istvan :-)