Volunteer

Hi guys

I would like to know if some people work in humanitarian association, and accept volunteers ? or know some of them ?

I looking for NGO in differents fields like help childrens, street poverty, peoples with disabilities... for a graduated social worker who need to be a volunteer, without compensation, only work and give help.

Thanks a lot

will

Hi will, do not forget about the activities section of Indonesia classifieds.;)

Harmonie.

You can sign up with IDEP in bali and give varies support too.

ohhh good cause!

Hi Will, I know some organization for people with disabilities. Send me message about your schedule and details.

Wid.

Hi guys

I would like to know if some people work in humanitarian association, and accept volunteers ? or know some of them ?

I looking for NGO in differents fields like help childrens, street poverty, peoples with disabilities... for a graduated social worker who need to be a volunteer, without compensation, only work and give help.

Thanks a lot

will

Good luck willou - Hope you will get good response on this topic. Its so good to see how individuals like you offer an extra pair of hands and support to the less fortunate ones in the world. :thanks:

Jaz :cool:

Try to contact : 

Rina @ 08174838297
She is a Yoga teacher + volunteer in local cats/dog shelter shelter in South area.

[quote = willou] Salut les gars

Je voudrais savoir si certaines personnes travaillent en association humanitaire, et d'accepter des bénévoles? ou sais que certains d'entre eux?

Je cherche des ONG dans des domaines différents tels que la pauvreté, les enfants aident la rue, les populations handicapées ... pour un travailleur social qui graduée besoin d'être un bénévole, sans rémunération, seul le travail et donner de l'aide.

Merci beaucoup

sera [/ quote]

Hi Carlos1979 > you should write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you