EOI selected !! What next ?

Hi,

This is Pushparaj from Bangalore, India. I have 9 Years of Exp in IT. recently I submitted my EOI (3 days back) and today it's got selected from the pool ! Immigration people mentioned, they are doing some preliminary checks before offering next.

Mean while, I need some help on Qualification assessment as my consultant told it's mandatory and required. I hold BE in computer science from VTU, Belgaum.  It's not in the exemption list of New Zealand qualification by the way. So my consultant insist me to go with qualification assessment , is that required ?

How much time will be given after EOI selection and for pre-assessment of qualification ? Is I am doing anything wrong ?

Please help me.

Hi Pushparaj,

Congrates for ur EOI selection. well pre-assessment qualification is important step and your consultant is suggesting u the right thing so go for it. The pre-assessment would take 20 working days. Refer following link for details: http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualifications- … nt-result/

I hope this would be helpful.

Regards,

Parus

Thanks Parus,

Does it mean , I am under trouble ? when they do preliminary check and found qualification assessment not found , do they reject my EOI then ? or do they give time for me to complete pre-assessment?

Even I claimed points for my wife qualification. Should I assess her qualification as well ?  Please guide me.

hi Pushparaj,

Well I really dont know what they'll decide after preliminary check. In my case, my husband and I have applied for pre-assessment as a 1st step then we have supplied that result with our EOI. if u r claming points for ur wife's qualification than u need to apply pre-assessment for her qualification also. Best of luck.

Regards,

Parus