U.S. CITIZENS WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN LIBYA FOR A YEAR. HOW?

Hello
I am a U.S. citizen looking to live in tripoli libya in september this year. Can anyone give me a glimpse of hope on how this can happen? All the information I'm reading is saying I have to get a tourest visa and stay with a tourist person in libya. Then the other information is talking about how I have to get a business visa in order to stay.

Im just wanting to get my family over there to stay for a year or so to live. We have savings so InshaAllah we will be fine.

Encouraging news would be great! Encouraging advice and tips on steps to take in order for us to get there would be great as well .

Thank you

You definitely can get a job here, at least as an English instructor. Check this website here they have some jobs posted:
http://www.libyaninvestment.com/libya-jobs.html

So if you can get that the work place can help you to get stuff done and also you will not need to use your savings.

Now I don't what are going to do in Libya exactly but any info you provide will be helpful to help you.

visas of any sort are difficult at the moment. a tourist visa is good for a matter of weeks and must be renewed each time. a business visa needs to be sponsored by a company in libya. for the time being your dream of moving to libya so you can live some ideal muslim life that you mentioned in your previous post is not practical.

If you want to live in Libya you must arrange your employment from before and if you want a muslim life there are better more secure places to consider..Still, it is always good to have a job pre-arranged.