TWENTYYEAROLD FEMALE LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

I never thought I would EVER search for friends at the Internet like this. But hey, it is real fun if I find someone to hang with! I am a young female from Sweden who's traveling as an aupair to Brussels. I am very into training, health and beauty. I also love cooking, shopping and partying. I am easygoing, open minded and fun! I run a blog, ch.blogg.se where I write about my life. I am looking for a friend to meet for a coffe, to hang at the gym or to shop with. I would love to party as much as I would love a calm evening, watching a movie or something. Do you feel the same? Pleaaseeee give me your Facebook and I'll search you up!

hey,

a few of us go out for a drink every other week in brussels, we have a group as well on facebook called expats in brussels with around 50+ members. We do post the meeting here on the Expat.com so you can keep checking the How to meet friends in brussels thread or join the group on Fb.

take care

Hello Carimahägglundhasni,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

hi,

I would also like to join if its ok?

Jooooe mi facebook facebook.com/onovnzla?ref=tn_tnmn :) see ya

join me on fb as well Dimitris vartholomaios

Hello!

I'm looking for friends in Brussels too. So I would like to join you if you don't mind.

Many thanks in advance and have a great day!

Hi! I'm 21year old girl from Finland, also au pair in brussels. You can join me on facebook Iida Judén!

Hello to all of my frnds.m new in Brussels. I wanna some frnds

Hi I have also just moved here and also never thought I would be using the internet to make friends but hey if it works! Whereabouts are you living? If you send me your Facebook name I can add you x

Hey  Hannahalexandra1, ill be in Brxl in February
see ya!
facebook.com/onovnzla

Hey if u send me ur cell number. Then we plan something

here is a good idea .maybe (if you want)
the people we posted in your thread,we can all together meet up somewhere for a cofee ?

Hey. Hello me also new in Brussels.i also want a  find. If someone interesting in dancing or whatever activities . contact me

Sounds good if we all meet up for a drink. How does Saturday or Sunday next week sound for people (the 18th/19th)??
Place Saint Gery has some cool quirky pubs that are always lively; maybe we could check out Zebra or Mappa Mundo around 2pm??

Good idea!but the problem is that many people make threads like this"im searching for friends or to meet people" and when you contact or add those people simply they dont answer and sometimes they put you in the block list(lol)

decide what you want people or simply dont make thread if you re not sure.

Can we meet somewhere .

facebook.com/dumi.alex.1

Have a nice daaay!

Hey! I've sent you a PM. Vi hörs! /E

:) Hello you guys. I am an au pair in Brussels as well, is anyone still interested in making friends? haha

I'm a 19 year old girl from Lithuania, that's in Europe :) I'm looking of a girl-pal to hang out, share feelings and such.
I absolutely adore shopping and sitting in a cozy cafe sipping on coffee with some ice cream. Is anyone like-minded?

here's my email : [email protected]
and facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/egle.bartt

Omg ! Lol True . They act as if Its à date or something

Hello everyone,

It is a great idea for organising an Expat.com meet up in Brussels!

If you suggest a place, a date and time [a bit in advance], i will make sure to inform members living in Brussels about this event. What do you think?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Maddy2 > i agree with you, i also would like to remind that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Indeed :) Had the same thought.. 

I am in for an expat meetup whenever its planned for ..

Hey, that would be great !! Meeting new people and all, I'm available for any of the above. :)

Hello everyone, after having spent some time abroad I'm back in my home-town of Brussels.
Since I had the chance to meet wonderful people that introduced me to their local culture and friends, it is for me natural to have the same attitude :) So if you want to practice your language skills or just hangout, I'm in.

(Moderated: Copy/paste is not allowed on the forum)

Look me up on Facebook: Jesse Scheidecker