New Year Party?

Anyone got any news on any parties, left things too late and have no where to go.

Mike

ive been asking that question for days...unfortunately this forum is full of boring folks :p

Another dry night in Saudi.

adham302 wrote:

ive been asking that question for days...unfortunately this forum is full of boring folks :p

Guess you're the boring one since you're the one who has no plans :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
adham302 wrote:

Guess you're the boring one since you're the one who has no plans :lol:

TuSHAY :p

cheers allie

adham302 wrote:

TuSHAY :p

Ummmm... did you mean "touché" ?  :P

I got nothing ,,,

Just let me know if u got one

Two hopes! Bob Hope and No Hope

moonhunteruk wrote:

Two hopes! Bob Hope and No Hope

Actually, you've got NO hope because Bob Hope is DEAD!

WELL GUYS ANYONE FEELING BORED OR LONELY CAN CALL ME FOR ANY HELP ,CUZ I WILL BE FEASTING WITH MY ENTIRE HOME

Ali It's about time you were going to your party.

None of the plans of a get together works out in this form ever, the irony is you still see people coming up with this topic every now and then and end up leaving negative comments.

Looooool, then lets plan something strong guys and make it happen, iam ready with the shisha and the sound dock

Looooool, then lets plan something strong guys and make it happen, iam ready with the shisha and the sound dock

adnanhashmi wrote:

None of the plans of a get together works out in this form ever, the irony is you still see people coming up with this topic every now and then and end up leaving negative comments.

It's because none of you is willing to take the first step to make it happen!  Instead of asking if there's a party, why not HOST one yourself?  That will get the ball rolling :)

nice comments Alliecatie :p

Alliecat wrote:
adnanhashmi wrote:

It's because none of you is willing to take the first step to make it happen!  Instead of asking if there's a party, why not HOST one yourself?  That will get the ball rolling :)

Ali did you mean to say "It's because none of you ARE??

@moon  Nope, I meant "none of you IS" because I was using 'you' as singular, referring to individuals (ie. Not one of you is willing ...) :P

Alliecat wrote:

@moon  Nope, I meant "none of you IS" because I was using 'you' as singular, referring to individuals (ie. Not one of you is willing ...) :P

Must be an American thing?

moonhunteruk wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

google it!

Alliecat wrote:
moonhunteruk wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

google it!

That's American as well!

moonhunteruk wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
moonhunteruk wrote:

google it!

That's American as well!

Sorry...guess Americans invented all the cool things! :cool:

You Brits, on the other hand, invented tea time lol  In India they call it 'tiffin.'  Same in UK?

What has India got to do with the price of tea.

Now, where are you going to hold this party you are organizing?

moonhunteruk wrote:

Actually, I already HAD a party but could only invite women since I'm not in a western compound WAH!

And about India/tiffin, just curious :)

Alliecat wrote:
moonhunteruk wrote:

Actually, I already HAD a party but could only invite women since I'm not in a western compound WAH!

I'm not a tea drinker, so can't help.

I am not in a compound either, so a party is out of the question at me residence. So all you compound dwellers, get organizing and let Ali or myself know, so we can gate crash.

Cheers

moonhunteruk wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
moonhunteruk wrote:

I am not in a compound either, so a party is out of the question at me residence. So all you compound dwellers, get organizing and let Ali or myself know, so we can gate crash.

Cheers

Now wait a minute .. you can host a party but it would have to be all guys.  You should DO it just to get something off the ground! :top:

Alliecat wrote:
moonhunteruk wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Cheers

Now wait a minute .. you can host a party but it would have to be all guys.  You should DO it just to get something off the ground! :top:

Or women dressed as guy's....

I need a rest I haven't got to bed before 01:30 since I got back on Friday for all the parties I have been to this week! Best was NYE at the US Embassy couldn't get tickets to the British!

Alliecat wrote:

Would scan better if you had said "It's because none of you, is willing to take the first step to make it happen!" that little comma makes all the difference, less gushing... :joking:

Just messin wid ya!

Martin Fin wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Would scan better if you had said "It's because none of you, is willing to take the first step to make it happen!" that little comma makes all the difference, less gushing... :joking:

Just messin wid ya!

WTF?!?  Julien needs to add a spanking emoticon cause that's what you need, Mr. Fin :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
Martin Fin wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Just messin wid ya!

WTF?!?  Julien needs to add a spanking emoticon cause that's what you need, Mr. Fin :lol:

:thanks:

Alliecat wrote:
moonhunteruk wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Cheers

Sounds like a great idea! NOT!!!!!!

moonhunteruk wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
moonhunteruk wrote:

Cheers

Sounds like a great idea! NOT!!!!!!

Now now.. before you're so quick to say no ... think of this:  maybe a couple of the guys attending your party that's just to 'get things off the ground' live in compounds and will take it one step further ;)