American girl looking for nice, normal friends to hang out with!

Hey there,

I am from California and am a nanny for a family here in Spain. I'm looking for some cool, chill people to explore Madrid with, eat some good food and maybe hit a few bars or clubs. Let me know if anyone is looking for the same!

Hi tinaribeiro!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)
How is Madrid so far?
Hope you can meet some new people soon!

Regards
Armand

Hi, I know its a long way off but I'll be au pairing in June-July 2012. If you wanted to meet let me know x

Hey,
I'm moving to Madrid next week so would love to catch up for coffee/drinks! x

define normal?

Hello,

Just arrived! Studying abroad this summer in Madrid! Same situation, looking for people to hang out with and get to know Madrid. Going to see Red Hot Chili Peppers and Deadmau5 tell me if yal wanna go!

Find me on FB:   

Jaime Leon Leon

Hi! I just moved to Madrid last week to work as an aupair, Im from Dublin, Ireland and would be up for meeting up if your interested! feel free to drop me a line! x

Hi,

As it turns out I'm a Californian as well.  Hope that your experience has been good so far.  Get in touch sometime if you want to chat.  It's always good to meet new people.

Kai

hey my name is Chris. I'm from New York and I am going to be coming here off and on for awhile. shoot me an email if you would like!

I will be in Madrid for one week starting Feb 25th to March 3rd and would like to spend time to see the sights and get to know the area.

Yes, I would like to meet.

Hii! I am a 26 year old from Florida here in Madrid for a year!! I am looking for new friends who like to have fun, explore, and travel! Lets be friends :)

I'd like to meet you and see the sights.  I'm retired and a bit older, but we can still enjoy each others company.  I'm pretty easy to get along with so don't worry about that.  I'm staying with a family near Puerta de Toledo metro stop for one week 25 Feb to  3 Mar.  I've been to Spain before and speak some Spanish, so maybe I can smooth out some confusion here and there.  Let me know if you are interested about spending some time together and we can go from there.  If you are, I'll give you the particulars of where I am living, phone #s etc.
WSE

I just moved to madrid from Kansas City. The financial company I work for here is mostly old men so I'm trying to make new friends on here. Let me know if you want to meet up/go to the clubs sometime.

Matt

hi,
my name is Gabriel and i'm looking for have some company while visit madrid.Can you help me?
it's much funny to discover madrid in 2.
thank u

Hey   i am sophie i love making friends i love travelling and long drives

Just looking for new friends to hang with!

looking for new friends 35 and up to explore Madrid¡¡ can somebody tell me where americans usually meet up? thanks¡¡ :|:)

Hi, am looking for friends to hangout with, discover the city and chillout

Hello, still in the city ?

[Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site! ]

Closed