Hi everybody!

Just joined the forum. Getting ready to retire after 43 yrs in chiropractic practice, and am looking at options. Very interested in Belize, probably northern part. Does any body know if there are any restrictions on living in a motorhome on your own land? Thanks, Docpage

You can do almost anything you want on your own land in Belize - no problem w/ a motor home.

Are you sure you want to retire? We could really use a good chiropractor in the Cayo area, lol!  I'd be your first client.

Good luck!

Sharon Hiebing

Hi Docpage,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Wish you good luck
Christine

When we move to belize in a year or so, my wife who is a Nurse Practitioner will want to continue to work a little.  In the states she functions almost like a doctor, diagnosis and prescribes medicines.  Would her work be welcome/needed in Belize and who can tell us what the licensing requirements are? TX

Hello, Sharon.

in 2011, Docpage asked on the Expat.com about living in a motorhome on private land in Belize. You answered "You can do almost anything you want on your own land in Belize - no problem w/ a motor home." Thanks for you post. Is there some reasonably official source for that information? Something I could look up online?

Hi KatharineAndMaurice,

This thread might no more be active as it had been posted since 2011. Feel free to create a new post on the Belize forum with an introduction of yourself and details about the information you are looking for.

Regards,

David.