Japanese in BKK.looking for good friends!!!

Hi there.
I'm a Japanese and I've been in BKK for 2month now.
I'd like to meet new people and make new friends.
I still don't have many friends in Thailand.
Looking forward to hearing from you:)
Thank you.

Come to the meeting this friday, youll make lots of new friends. :)

Thank you LuisF.
I will join to meeting on this friday!

Awesome! ill be the tall guy with a white hat and a goaty! :)

Hey i live nearby MRT Ladpraw Ratchada road if u have to some near here just to message me [email protected]

Hey Yupie, tried to send message few times but ur inbox is full..i work in travel company, looking after the arrangement of South East Asia. I live around On Nut..please send me message on my yahoo: [email protected]

hi
i am studying in japanese university of thailand.Tokyo tech.i like to have a japanese friend.ur inbox is full.i cant send message to u

Hi,
Do we have regular Expat meetups ?? I would love to join for learning and sharing some new ideas and of course have some sensible fun :-)

Yupiee... send me your Facebook, by private message... Your inbox is full... can not send you anything!!!

Arigatou Gozaimashu

Miguel

Hi Miguel,

Please note that this discussion is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new topic on the Bangkok Forum please

Thank you

Maximilien

hi
i am also new to thailand and looking to meet people..
i am vikash agrawal and stayin at siam area.
message me @ vikash.amitian @ g mail.com

waitin for ur reply

New arrival.

Hi,
Thanks for ur message & happy to meet u here. I too like many of ur interests like movies, (specially comedies) travel, music, swimming n other outdoor activity. I travel to Bkk on business n pleasure,  wishes to meet someone interesting. I divorced a few years back n my son is in USA. Pls drop me a msg to my direct email - [email protected] or here. Hope to hear from u soon ta!

Hola miguel
Me llamo juan y vivo entre tenerife y bangkok,es solo para saludarte,y a ver si nos vemos por ahi un dia.este es mi facebook rancho texas grill company.

Un saludo

Are you still in Bangkok ?

Hi Expat12 and kingtravel

Maximilien wrote:

Hi Miguel,

Please note that this discussion is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new topic on the Bangkok Forum please

Thank you

Maximilien

@kingtravel - can you please post in English on the English Forum

:)

Hi there Yupie! Im Sara and just moved here in Bangkok this week. I lived in Tokyo for a long time. Would like to meet friends who speaks english and japanese.

R u still in Bkk

Hi , I am looking for friend , Japanese friend , I'd like to know about Japan and Japanese culture . I study and work as markets manager at night club in pattaya . Hope to find nice friend and I hope to be nice friend for you . Thank you

good luck :)