PMU Compounds

I am looking for information on compounds near PMU. I will be moving to Khobar from the USA to work for PMU and am looking for a compound near by. Any information on this will be helpful.

rightcompound.com/

I dunno if that'll help.. and welcome in Khobar in advance..

I hear that PMU has their own compound(s) can anyone tell me about them and maybe a little about the University. It would me nice to get into contact with a few that currently work at PMU so that when I get there, I will not feel so out of place.

My friend works for PMU as an English instructor, and they've put her up in the Al-Bilad compound near the Holiday Inn. 

Her apartment is pretty ample in size - about twice as large as the one provided to me by KFUPM.  Full accommodated, of course.  The compound itself is really just a living quarters.  There's a pool...that's about it as far as amenities outside your apartment. 

I'm just not sure if that's where you'd be placed.

PMU has the worst compounds

Can anybody tell me any single furnished accommodation in Khobar where PMU students can live and get daily transport from  accommodation to PMU and return.I am planning to get admission in an undergraduate program in PMU.
WHERE OTHER PMU STUDENTS ARE LIVING ?
Thanks