Community for children

aloha dear ones,
i am still on hawaii,i know i need to come soon,
and i know i am supposed to create something very beautyful for children with some lovely and caring adults
we need help,  my little baby boy (3)and i to find things out,learn how things work, how to live healthy overthere, how to get there easily, where to start, how to find a home and the right people soon and then let it grow naturaly for 6 years and then see from there what we do with this amazing beauty we create together let it spread into the world ...

we would love to come to create something very sweet and open gentle and loving , safe and beautyful with some special adults who love to care and sing and dance and play with the children
for the seychelles.......
........and the rest of the world to come and see and learn how to do things right so the world can heal and be protected from any further disruptions, as well as our little ones ,to keep them healthy, so that they can grow up in love with eachother and natural sensitivity as respect for oneanother and adults as loving elders no matter the age or gender , race or colour, without all this confusion , protected and focused on the right things,

very naturally evolving and then spread it out into the world whenever they are ready in their own special way...if you want to help and /or take part please call me or email me...
usa-808-651-6207...
[email protected]

we start to gather and find things out, so feel free to call whatever you know about, also if you just want to share this information, we will be very happy.....
...take good care....love and aloha...

all our love nicole and kuuipo

Hello nicole prichard and welcome to Expat.com!

This is a good idea.;)

But you should post an advert in the Seychelles classifieds > community section.

Harmonie.:)

[Moderated]