Saudi Engineering Council Taking Time. Any suggestions?

Hi Everyone,

I have recently moved to Riyadh and applied for SEC membership as required for my Iqama. Its almost been a week now without any response. I called up and it was all arabic on the other end.

Does anyone know how to get this done quickly. Ideally, I want to have my Iqama before Eid. Will appreciate any ideas.

Rgds,
Yasir

Hi Yasir,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

u better visit their office. That would be the best possible way. if u are applying online, it will take time coz u have to wait for an sms saying that your files are verified,etc. It quite a long process coz u have to wait for indefinite time.
At least if u visit them,they can tell u the status of ur application and the possible date when u can claim ur SCE registration. Good luck!

Dear Sir,

Im from Philippines and have worked in Jeddah before,but I went exit last August 23, 2014 when they issued my new I.D. for Saudi Council of Engineer. Now I am working again in Saudi Arabia Jubail but with different company. Is my membership still effective even thou I worked in different company? And also I lost my ID and I forgot my password. Are there any ways I can retrieve my membership because I know my membership will expire by August 23, this year. I need to know my membership ID so I be issued with my new Iqama in my new Company. Pls. I need your advice.

Thank you,
Don

arki1994 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Im from Philippines and have worked in Jeddah before,but I went exit last August 23, 2014 when they issued my new I.D. for Saudi Council of Engineer. Now I am working again in Saudi Arabia Jubail but with different company. Is my membership still effective even thou I worked in different company? And also I lost my ID and I forgot my password. Are there any ways I can retrieve my membership because I know my membership will expire by August 23, this year. I need to know my membership ID so I be issued with my new Iqama in my new Company. Pls. I need your advice.

Thank you,
Don

try visiting their site. if  you remember your iqama number last year. use it to retrieve your ID and password.
good luck!
Cheers!

Sir,

I appreciate your immediate reply. Thanks! So I can retrieve my password by just giving my Iqama number. Considering that I have my password unlock, then will I be able to renew my new company Iqama ? Can you please tell me the nearest Engineering Council Office in Jubail, if in case their reply is too long for me to wait.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Don