Who would like to go out and have some fun?

KemalK wrote:

Hey everyone...

It was great meeting you all; really enjoyed the night :) Special thanks to Rania & Yasmina for the organization..

Our way back was a quite a nice adventure; as Ian & I got lost in the lovely traffic of Cairo ;) but made it back...

Once again thanks for the great iftar & hope to see you all soon..

rgds,
kemal

Hey Kemal
It was really nice to know you, hope you were with us yesterday in the BBQ party, it was fun, but we can compensate it later
Concerning the lovely traffic in Cairo,Yeahh, I know about it:D, thx God that Ian was with you
Again thank you for coming the Iftar and joining us
Cheers

hmmmm can i come ?

aligirl wrote:

Dear all,

Iftar was great, really nice restaurant and above all, the people were great, i want to thank rozypearl and semsena for the organizing.

To all those expatriates who are thinking: should I joyn? Really, do so. I am very happy i did and already looking forward to next outings.

Salaam :)

Hey Aligirl
Don't ever be worried again, we are all here for you if you need any help.

It is our pleasure to join us any time, now you have alot of friends, and you call me at any time:):)

And you are most welcome for sure to join us at any time,we will be honoured with that

Have a great day and we are looking forward to see you in the next outing

memomoon wrote:

hmmmm can i come ?

Of course u can come, u r always welcome. Just confirm that u r coming and be there on time.

Hey all, thx for the lovely comments, the night was great cos of u guys, even though I never used to plan many outings now I'm actually ready to plan two events a week. Already, I have one outing planned....LISTEN UP:

Our next "Fun Day Out": Thursday, August 18th

Dish party Style Iftar on Felukka:
We will all meet at 6:00 pm in front of the Four Season Hotel in Down Town and leave at 6:15 exactly. The felukka ride will last for two hours. Each hour costs around 60 L.E. The cost will be split among us equally. I know this will be Iftar time but it's the best time so we can enjoy the sunset. Of course most of us will be hungry (It's Ramadan, lol!) so I suggest we all have Iftar on the felukka together; if each of us brings ...a dish, there will be plenty of food for all of us. Or: We can just bring take away food or agree on all bringing food from one place. Post a confirm that u r coming as soon as possible and write what u will bring so we don't all bring the same thing, Lol!

Please all be on time, as we will leave at 6:15pm sharp

If u guys r worried about food, as I said we can just get take away food or pizza or even dishes. If we decide to bring dishes, don't worry! U can bring snacks or some savory (salizon) from Mongene or any bakery. Others can bring home made sandwiches or a plate of sweets. If u can make simple dishes like potato salad or other kinds of salads, please do. If u can make any other finger food, please do or whatever. We will also need drinks and water but the focus should be on food!

After the Felukka ride, we can all go to a nearby cafe where we can have drinks and sweets, I am open to any suggestions.

Tell me what u guys think as soon as possible. If anyone has comments or concerns, please write them and I will try to accommodate everyone.

Rania

so when and where ?

thanx for the info ... i will tell you if i'm ready and have a free time or not .... and i'm very interest to come with you

I can't attend on Monday as I've already got plans, but I'm sure you'll all have fun. :)

Awww i wish i could be there last Thursday but unfortunately i miss such a beautiful night! :( ..i like the idea and i would like to join you guys, i will be waiting for rania, don moe & semsema's permission as they are the organizers! xD
anyway what about the faluka... Rania do you think that there is a faluka can take all of us on one ride.. !? :O specially after we'll eat we gonna be swollen & heavier than before eating! :/ LOL
anyway i can swim so i will be in if you give me the permission what about you guys ? :D

Last event it was amazing, and really i enjoyed, Many thanks for All, but especial thanks to Rania, and Yasmine "Organizers, great job girls"

See you in Faluka ...
Thanks
Islam

Of course am in :)

Hey guys,

reglettably I wonŽt make it for Monday, but for Thursday for sure (is the meeting on Thursday still on?).

Looking up to:D

hey guus,
i just wanna know if you are talking about this monday 15/8 .. and if so .. can i come or not ?? !! :)

adam khaled wrote:

Awww i wish i could be there last Thursday but unfortunately i miss such a beautiful night! :( ..i like the idea and i would like to join you guys, i will be waiting for rania, don moe & semsema's permission as they are the organizers! xD
anyway what about the faluka... Rania do you think that there is a faluka can take all of us on one ride.. !? :O specially after we'll eat we gonna be swollen & heavier than before eating! :/ LOL
anyway i can swim so i will be in if you give me the permission what about you guys ? :D

Of course, u r welcome anytime. Anyone is welcome to join us and we all like meeting new people, As for the fellukka ride, I will postpone it till Thursday, as most people can not make it on Monday and it is short notice. So please check the post I added to stay updated.

See u then and don't forget " Don't eat toooooo much so we don't all sink.

P.S. The felukka takes at least 20 people. If we r more we can take 2 fellukkas.

Rania

miego86 wrote:

hey guus,
i just wanna know if you are talking about this monday 15/8 .. and if so .. can i come or not ?? !! :)

Of course u r welcome too, as I mentioned before. I have postponed it till Thursday 18th of August. Check the post to stay updated.

See u then. I'm sure we'll all have fun!

aligirl wrote:

Hey guys,

reglettably I wonŽt make it for Monday, but for Thursday for sure (is the meeting on Thursday still on?).

Looking up to:D

Ok no problem, we will make it on Thursday 18th of August, so we all come. Will u be able to make it on Thursday?

Egyptianme wrote:

Come on guys I missed that meeting and now I am dying to come :) just some point me where and when :D

We're going out Thursday 18th for Iftar on Fellukka, It will be fun. Check the post and confirm that u r coming, if u r interested.

See u soon.

memomoon wrote:

thanx for the info ... i will tell you if i'm ready and have a free time or not .... and i'm very interest to come with you

We have changed the date of the felukka ride to Thursday 18th, as it is better for most people. Try to join us and I guarantee we will all have fun.

Keep checking the forum for updates.

Rania

It means date changed to thursday))

Hey everybody,

I postponed the felukka ride to Thursday 18th of August and edited the post, in case some people have not noticed it, this is what I wrote:

Our next "Fun Day Out": Thursday, August 18th

Dish party Style Iftar on Felukka:
We will all meet at 6:00 pm in front of the Four Season Hotel in Down Town and leave at 6:15 exactly. The felukka ride will last for two hours. Each hour costs around 60 L.E. The cost will be split among us equally. I know this will be Iftar time but it's the best time so we can enjoy the sunset. Of course most of us will be hungry (It's Ramadan, lol!) so I suggest we all have Iftar on the felukka together; if each of us brings ...a dish, there will be plenty of food for all of us. Or: We can just bring take away food or agree on all bringing food from one place. Post a confirm that u r coming as soon as possible and write what u will bring so we don't all bring the same thing, Lol!

Please all be on time, as we will leave at 6:15pm sharp

If u guys r worried about food, as I said we can just get take away food or pizza or even dishes. If we decide to bring dishes, don't worry! U can bring snacks or some savory (salizon) from Mongene or any bakery. Others can bring home made sandwiches or a plate of sweets. If u can make simple dishes like potato salad or other kinds of salads, please do. If u can make any other finger food, please do or whatever. We will also need drinks and water but the focus should be on food!

After the Felukka ride, we can all go to a nearby cafe where we can have drinks and sweets, I am open to any suggestions.

Tell me what u guys think as soon as possible. If anyone has comments or concerns, please write them and I will try to accommodate everyone.

Rania

don moe wrote:

Yes it did, don't u think that's better? Take a look at the post I just added, I changed some things. Then tell me ur opinion. And of course u r coming, right?

As Rony said, everybody are most welcome to come:)
Well, I suggest to go to Garden cafe in Mariot Hotel after the Feloka, or we can go to Sofitel and  sit on the bar,both of them are in Zamalek area,the two places are amazing and with no minimum charge,

Cheers:)

malsi wrote:

Last event it was amazing, and really i enjoyed, Many thanks for All, but especial thanks to Rania, and Yasmine "Organizers, great job girls"

See you in Faluka ...
Thanks
Islam

Ya Essoo thank you walahyyyy, we should say thank you for joining the Iftar with us, and it was funny when u were doing the cheque task with Rania:)
Pictures talk:D

First : I really don't know what to say, but many thanks to the organisers whose let me join, and to everyone want to make this out.

Second : about the food, I can buy some snacks, finger food and drinks, but I need to know how many friends attending.

or

Third : I can meet one of organisers out the feloukka one hour before, to buy all the stuff we need..

Maged

semsema135 wrote:

Well, I suggest to go to Garden cafe in Mariot Hotel after the Feloka, or we can go to Sofitel and  sit on the bar,both of them are in Zamalek area,the two places are amazing and with no minimum charge,

I totally agree with you, the tow places are awesome, there is cofee bean as well in Zamalek area its a nice cofee too. :)

Maged

semsema135 wrote:

i agree :top:

Rozypearl wrote:
don moe wrote:

Yes it did, don't u think that's better? Take a look at the post I just added, I changed some things. Then tell me ur opinion. And of course u r coming, right?

It's much better of course as i wished from some days really to go with friends)) and insh'allah am coming,plus am ready to pick any one from my way to maadi till Four Seasons & in case some one is facing a problem in parking his/her car i know a garage behind the hotel as my bank is in the same area too, we can make it with the man there.

Mohamed.

Thank you for changing the date, I will be in insA , as I cant leave u now. I missed all of u and missed that amazing outing

@ moe good man always ;)

mero928 wrote:

Thank you for changing the date, I will be in insA , as I cant leave u now. I missed all of u and missed that amazing outing

@ moe good man always ;)

Mero928, thank you so much, and we couldn't make an outing without you man

Don Moe, Come on, you need to go to Haram to pick Mero & Eslam up , then go to Helwan, then Manial and then come to mohandseen to pick me up,and you will give us ur Iftar coz we are fasting:D, you have to be a nice man as Mero said and to do that
Don't kill me because am kidding,come rightaway to the place khalas:D

Waiting for you guys

I like the idea of group driver or car pooling for the event and Don Moe is a "Super man" driving the car of "Batman" and it is easy for him as he has a "Brave Heart". and he wont kill u but he will "Face off" you.

@ Semsema ,I'm sure :P

mero928 wrote:

@ moe good man always ;)

hehehe thanks bro ;)

mero928 wrote:

I like the idea of group driver or car pooling for the event and Don Moe is a "Super man" driving the car of "Batman" and it is easy for him as he has a "Brave Heart". and he wont kill u but he will "Face off" you.

it's SHOW TIME :D

semsema135 wrote:
mero928 wrote:

@ moe good man always ;)

Mero928, thank you so much, and we couldn't make an outing without you man

Don Moe, Come on, you need to go to Haram to pick Mero & Eslam up , then go to Helwan, then Manial and then come to mohandseen to pick me up,and you will give us ur Iftar coz we are fasting:D, you have to be a nice man as Mero said and to do that
Don't kill me because am kidding,come rightaway to the place khalas:D

Waiting for you guys

yes yes it's true am kind but suddenly i noticed i cant come as maybe i will be sick :D:P

mero928 wrote:

Lool. i like the part of "faceoff" Moe sent me PM and he agreed to act as a super man, so he will pass by you man to take you to Feloka, be ready, for Moe, there is no option to withdraw now:P

Have a nice day MR.Batman and be ready
Meroo, see you soon

semsema135 wrote:
mero928 wrote:

Lool. i like the part of "faceoff" Moe sent me PM and he agreed to act as a super man, so he will pass by you man to take you to Feloka, be ready, for Moe, there is no option to withdraw now:P

Meroo, see you soon

You are such a clever naughty girl :P

Where is rania to save me from you :D

And mero can just order me ;)

don moe wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
mero928 wrote:

Meroo, see you soon

looooooooooooooooollll @ Don Moe, Haha thats soo funny,seriously  you crack me up:D:D:D:D:D, there is no Rania now:D She will come later:D kidding

semsema135 wrote:
don moe wrote:
semsema135 wrote:

Meroo, see you soon

looooooooooooooooollll @ Don Moe, Haha thats soo funny,seriously  you crack me up:D:D:D:D:D, there is no Rania now:D She will come later:D kidding

Hehehe :P
We will see this thursday :D

Am already thinking to cook some thing :)

mero928 wrote:

@ moe good man always ;)

Ur welcome, I think it's the best, most people r free on Thursday. See u then and happy we're going out.

Hey Semsema, mero928 and Don Moe it's great that ur all coming! We need to think of what food we will bring on the boat, I think the idea of bringing dishes is nicer. I will make some dish and bring it in a plastic container. We also need to remember to bring plastic plates, forks and cups.

I'm really excited about the outing and about meeting up again! :)
Take care all and see u then!

don moe wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
don moe wrote:

We will see this thursday :D

Am already thinking to cook some thing :)

yes man , we r waiting for ur cooking, AND I will run pre-medication before coming so no worries :D:D:P