Bangalore Expat Blog Party Directory

Hi All,

After seeing G2 and Christina posts in another topic, I am starting this new topic "Bangalore Expat.com Party Directory" to serve the Expats, NRIs and also Indians in this excellent Expat.com platform to come on board to join the PARTY SCENE in Bangalore.

Since I hosted many such successful, fun-filled and memorable expat parties in the past in various nightclubs for about last 4 years and now its my pleasure as an Expat.com Member to organize such parties for the people here in this Expat.com.

In order to protect the personal information of the individuals here, I am suggesting the interested members to post their comments, views and interest to join such parties but please use only inbox to send me your personal email ids and mobile numbers for further communication to create this "Bangalore Expat.com Party Directory".

Cheers,
Sebastian

PARTY HARD AND HARDER BUT MORE SAFE AND SAFER TOO :)

Just an update regarding opening of new nightclub F-bar & kitchen, Cunningham road (old cosmos nightclub is fully renovated to suit FTV style, ambiance and theme... I had been there this saturday and it was rocking and very huge place with both smoking and non-smoking zones and the drinks are really affordable cost when compared to Sky Bar which is really expensive and over-rated!!!

Try it out... After going there I found out that both the owners of this FTV nightclub and Dj there are my good old friends only :)

So if you guys want to organize your corporate parties, private parties, birthday parties, group bookings, theme parties or even we can organize Bangalore Expat.com Official Parties in this new FTV nightclub and I hope someone from Official BANGLAORE Expat.com member would respond here then to discuss it further or you can also inbox me here :)