Chilean "Gringa"

Hello Everyone! My name is Liza (Lie-za), 26 years old, currently living in Miami, Fl. I was raised here and know very little about Chile. I will be moving Santiago in a couple months and would like to meet people. My interests are Music, Movies, Video Games, Traveling and Baking (I make yummy blueberry pie). I'm a bit of a night owl too, Is there much of a nightlife in Santiago?

I also have a question regarding work in Chile, I have a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management and have been applying to Hotels, Airlines, and Restaurants with little luck. What other options may there be for me regarding work? I speak both English and Spanish and would prefer a job where I could put that to use.

I currently work from home as a Professional Voice Over Talent and was wondering if there is a market for voice overs in Chile? 

Thanks!
Liza

Hello Liza & welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will help you soon and that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

Thank you, mendezaracena! Your reply was very helpful! :)

Hello, i'm chilean and i live in Santiago :)
i don't speak english very well but if you need something that i could help u.. for example where i suggest change your money, where you can live cheap, where are the disco! and.. i don't know... i was in europe for a short time and... is important have friends that can help you.. add me to msn

Msn: [email protected]

Is there anyone that need help, add me , bye!

Hi there,

I am wondering if you are still in chile?

Elaine

ecallig wrote:

Hi there,

I am wondering if you are still in chile?

Elaine

Welcome to EB... :) 

You have posts on a very old inactive thread and so not likely to get a reply.
Please feel free to open a new thread.

Thank you.