Horse riding lessons in Lagos

Hi,

I m looking for horse riding lessons for my 6 y.o. in Lagos.
Zour reco is appreciated.

Thank you

you should go to bar beach in vi

Thank you for the advice Sunil, we ll try that. Any clue about price range?
What we are really interested in are horse riding lesson with experienced trainer or someone who is competent in teaching children horse ridding.

Thanks for help.

Dear Maste,

I don't know much about it. Just a place where I see a lot of children enjoying horse rides. Professional training I doubt, but that is the starting point.

Sunil

Thank you indeed Sunil. What we experienced on the beach near Eko hotel couple of days ago was not very convincing. Yes, horses were there and children too. But 5000 N for 30 min riding on a "horse" without any added value such as instructors advice and so on is from our perspective not it...:)

Maste

By the way, what do you guys do?

Sunil

why dont you check out the Polo club on Ribadu Rd. off Awolowo rd Ikoyi..They might be able to give you professional advice.just my 2 cent.

Thank you Tracy, that sounds promising... Let s see.
M

Lol... I think Tracy's got the right idea. It's an exclusive club though, but I'm sure someone there can point you in the right directions or may even provide such services. Goodluck.

Thank you Camilletolu, we ll go there after holidays and check the possibilities.

M

Hi, I have just moved to Lagos and would like to get involved with the horsey world,
Any ideas how to get started?

Hi 777sweetpea > just to inform you that this is an old topic ;)