How to learn Slovien Language ?

Hi/zivjo :)
well here is something important,not only to me that im sure for alot of peoples it is when they want to come slovenia they need to learn the language first !
some peoples want to learn it when they came there but i want to learn it sooner !and become good at it
by which ways we can learn slovien ( yeah probely some sites teach it goodly ) but i searched for long and i found one good english language site to learn slovien but it was only teaching gramers for few :/
anyone know any good site to learn slovien language ( spacily its grammers ) share it with us please/prosim?
you have my appreciate to link me some site which teach slovien or if is any other way beside sites i can learn it.
( i have a friend in slovien ,maybe she can help by sending me any book or any better idea ? )
thanks.

today i found a site which is nice to learn slovien language importants!
this site teach good things + how to pronouns words and even stories about slovenia and ... :cool:
i will share link of this site with any1 wish to learn slovien like me ;):P
phrasebase.com/archive2/slovene/index.html

I think it is a good idea to get a book from your friend. In Slovenia you can find lots of books and dictionaries to learn foregin languages, but it's hard to find them in other countries. Grammar is not that easy as it seems, so good textbook will be very useful.

If you decide to come and then learn there are few iteresting courses. At University, which is quite good, but also expensive and at http://www.zavod-solt.si, which are much cheaper, but less organised and less intensive, but if you want, you will learn!

hey thank you so much for the link iam really welling to learn slovenian language for now i know just fews words/beseda and am welling to talk the language with my husband cause right now we talk only english,good luck and take care

its nice,thank you for it Nonka :)
this site is by slovien language and here is a way for ppls want to study on it, like me :
use google chroome browser, it translate sites to any language u wish.

I am learning from Ljubljana University.  It is quite expensive but it is also efficient.

A book for beginner which I recommend is "1, 2, 3 ... A, B, C, gremo"

The best and easiest way is to live here in slovenia, because the most effective way is when you hear the slovene language everyday and you get familiar with words and grammar usage everytime you hear them, then books come second which means its only a back up or second way learning the language - like using dictionary for spellings and a guide for some words that you want to know, and grammar books are the same, u can use that once you are familiar with most of the slovenian words. So teach yourself by communicating with slovenian people- its the most effective way, you cannot learn easier by using books and website on internet, because even dictionaries and translation sites for slovene-english and vice versa is also not accurate, because i have tried myself all those and it did not help me, and i just laugh on it because when i type a sentence for translating english-slovenian language then its a funny grammared sentence which does not really mean correct. And about some lessons it is expensive, and on my are which is a remote area in slovenia, they dont even have students that joins the language tutorial- because in my first months here i want to join some group who wants to learn slovenian language because i want to gain friends as well but the organization who teaches only have 2 other students and waiting for 4 more to start learning, so i just decided i will not wait bit instead learn alone by going outside having friends with the locals and communicate with them and now i understand all words and i know how to express myself using slovenian language easily, in my 2 years living here

Hello hannahhantuchkova,

This is an old topic. But thank you very much for sharing ;)

ivjo, so how is your slovene   :)