Any South Africans living in Maastricht or anywhere near Maastricht?

Any South Africans living in Maastricht or anywhere near Maastricht?
I have noticed its hard to find South Africans in Maastricht...please let's unite...if you out there please let's get intouch and share our experiences!!!.. Thank you!

Hello Deee!

On this page > South African expatriates in Maastricht, you will have some South African contacts.

I hope it helps.

Harmonie.:)

Hello Deee,

I do business in South Africa, I don't know if that counts. (moderated: no free ads please)

We organize an South African Heritage event in Valkenburg near Maastricht. We expect a lot of South Africans there.

Gr. Marc

Hey Deee,

My name is Tamarind and I have been living in Tilburg for 4 months now. I am also finding it really hard to get in touch with fellow South Africans in this part of Holland. Would love to chat if you are keen!

[Moderated: No free ad here]

Hi,

it's even harder to meet fellow South Africans in the Achterhoek, sal maar in ons autotjies moet stap vir n kuiertjie.

Groetjies

Welcome to Expat.com Hestermd! :)

You should write in English in this anglophone forum. Thank you. :)

Where you from in SA? How long have you been here? Let me know and maybe we can hook up!

Hi Atholl,
thanks for your email...im originally from mpumalanga but i lived in johannesburg....ive been living in Holland for 5 years now..and whereabout u from in SA?

Chat soon,
Doreen

I am from JHB...the east about 5 minutes from OR Thambo. Where do you stay in Maastricht?

Hi all! what are your thoughts for just meeting up in Maastricht and having a chat together?
I live just outside Maastricht, been living here for 19 years.

looking forward to hearing from you
Kim

Hi Kim,
That sounds like a very gud idea!!

Hey Deee,

I've been here a little over a year and yes, it's hard finding other South Africans. Would love to meet up and get to chat!

hey Marc
hope you good,
any chance of organising south african heritage day this year?

Hey :)

I am planning on moving to Breda in August to study there. Id love to meet some South Africans once I am Holland.

Juaburg would love to meet up and show u around