Asking about visa of Kosovo

Hi,
I am a Malaysian and like to visit Kosovo Pristina with my few colege they are Bangladesh national
do we need visa to Kosovo or any other ducoment have to prepaid
for air port immigration,
we hope we will get reply as soon as posible

Thanks

faro

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Kosovo doesn't really have control over their own borders. Getting a visa from the locals here can be a very lengthy process. I went to the office of immigration here in Pristina and the guy was on vacation and no one else could approve visas while he was gone. Corruption is prevelant throughout the Kosovo Government. If you can bribe a govt worker your application will go much faster.

AM Igwe from nigeria living in cairo egypt i will like to travel to kosovo so kindly reply me telling me the procedures.
hope to hear from u soonest.

Hi igwe,

Maybe you should contact the embassy in your country.

hello dear all,
my name is Muhammad i am living in Pakistan i want to visit the Kosovo Albania is there any one who tell me about the procedure that how i obtain a visit to enter the Albania.
thanks

Hi dear friends, I am Kosovar

If you want to visit Kosovo  you should do It urgent, because in coming months Kosovo will put visas for most of the African and Asian countries.

For now you need to contact Kosovo or Albania embassies in your country, if there is not Kosovo embassy you should go in Albanian embassy they can help you about visiting Kosovo.

[Moderated]

main b apki tra try mein hun jub apko maloom ho jay tu plz tell me
thanx
shaukat
[Moderated: No personal contact please!]

sallam
kuch maloom ho jay tu plz cont me
thanx

[Moderated: No personal contact please!]

Hello Shaukat maqbool,

Can you write in English please?

Thank you,