How to get a sponsor for a visa?

#1 10 July 2011 11:35:40

Janet0209
Janet0209
oudkarspel

How to get a sponsor for a visa?

Hello everyone,

this september i will be travelling to Indonesia for 3 months. Now i recently found out that in this case i will be needing a sponsor to get a visa for this. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find one?
Thanks in advance for your answer! :)

#2 10 July 2011 14:48:33

mas fred
mas fred
Jakarta

Re: How to get a sponsor for a visa?

2 months is easy. Simply get a 30 day visa on arrival and extend it in any kantor imigrasi.

I hope someone can help with with a 90 visa but other than leaving the country for a day, I'm unaware of a way to legally do so.

There may well me a way I'm unaware of so don't cry just yet.

#4 14 July 2011 03:18:27

ochie
ochie
Jakarta

depending of what kind of visa, if for social visa you could as your indonesian relative/friend/family to be your sponsor.
the visa valid for 2 month and u could extend it without go out indonesia max 1 week before your visa expire.

its cost 250000 IDR for extend visa, you could extend until max 5 times

#5 28 July 2011 10:02:24

tulipsmile
tulipsmile
Johannesburg

ochie,
may you tell me how to bring parents here on permenent basis..what visa number where to apply and how much to spend..would be really helpful.

#6 28 July 2011 16:34:50

ochie
ochie
Jakarta

@tulipsmile :
Retirement Visa for Indonesia

Indonesia is the best country to spend your retirement time. You can live here if you like. If you are over 55 years and are able to support yourself fully you may be allowed to retire in Indonesia on an extended temporary basis.

To be eligible for a visa for retirement you must:

Be 55 years or older
Have no intention to work in Indonesia
Be in good health and character
The requirements
The following documents must be supplied before your visa application can be processed:

Copy of your passport and/or travel documents which are valid for at least one year
Proof of holding a pension or Deposit – Bank statement
Health Insurance
Life Insurance
Curriculum Vitae
Any applicant whose spouse wishes to apply for a Limited Stay permit Visa for elderly tourists must provide a copy of their marriage certificate
A personal Guarantee Letter, stating: To live in the provided and agreed accommodation in Indonesia with proof of receipt or through renting proof of rental agreement. The mentioned accommodation must be located at an authorized tourist area and in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
Employment Letter – Affidavit. You must employ at least one Indonesian citizen for assistances kind of work, such as nursing, housekeeping or any other kind of assistances during your stay in Indonesia. In that regard, you must submit a letter stating that you are currently employing or intend to employ an Indonesian assistant.
Photographs sized 4x6cm (10 Pcs), 3x4cm (4 Pcs), 2x3cm (4 Pcs) (Red Background)
If your application is approved, you will be allowed to come to Indonesia initially for one year and your visa can be extended every year to a total of 5 years. Then you can apply for a permanent stay permit (KITAP).

If you need to go overseas, you should check that the availability of your KITAS (Limited Stay Permit Card) is still valid for applying the following Exit Re-entry Permits

Exit re-entry permit that is valid for 3 months
Multiple exit re-entry permit that is valid for 6 months
After you finished your visa in one year or more and do not want to extend you must apply for an Exit Permit Only (EPO)

2 members online in Indonesia

Expatriate health insurance Indonesia
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Indonesia.
>> Click here
Expat banking Indonesia
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Indonesia
A few tips from professionals about moving to Indonesia.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Indonesia
Don't worry and travel happy across Indonesia.
>> Click here