Regular Expat blog meet up

Hi all,

due to cancellation by Bianco's we will be meeting yet again at Dubliners Pub in St. Julians at 7 pm tomorrow the 12 th Febuary 2014

As this is the third time in 3 weeks that Bianco's was not available due to private events we will be looking for a new location altogether for our weekly meet-ups. Please check out the forum for updates. Thanks and sorry for the inconvienience. I guess we are not good enough customers for Bianco's as we don't all order 3 course meals.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky, Marisa and Mike here. Shame about Bianco's, but we will keep a look out for the new venue and come and say hello when we return next month.

Hey Ricky
How about Balluta Bar Sliema.186 Manwel Dimech Street.
The owner Brian is very friendly and you can chat its not noisy.
Food is excellent and cheap love there chilli con carne.or spicy chicken.

Just a thought. MC

Hi MC,

thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a look tomorrow.  Although I live just around the corner I've never been there.

Cheers
Ricky

Also Ricky you could try Estilo its five minute walk from Bianco's.
They have about 5 bars serve food and it opens 24 hrs and it does be quite..

Hi MC,

we have thought about Estilo too !

At the moment we are thinking about shifting the meeting to Sunday afternoon on the beach in Sliema ( weather permitting) as the sun is already getting stronger . But we are still discussing ......

I'll let you all know when we decide on how to proceed.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi. I wondered if you had any news on the regular meet up. I have not had the chance to attend as yet and would like to come along to the next one. If you could let me know as don't want to turn up at the wrong place :) Thanks, Laura

:D Same here!

Although not yet in Malta, I would love to join in early march !

Hi all,

we are still meeting at Bianco's in St. Julians at 7 pm every Wednesday (unless it is cancelled by Bianco's because of private venues). 

Cheers
Ricky

Thanks Ricky.
I'll get in touch once I'm settled in Malta.

Just another vote for Balluta Bar. Nice place, friendly owner.

Hi Ricky,

we meet at Biancos today?

Hi Fritz,

yes, today we meet at Bianco's . See you .

Ricky

Is it Bianco's tonight ?

Yep !

Thanks Ricky may see you later if the bl**dy rain stays away

Hi everybody,

Any of you going to Bianco's tonight ?

Cheers
Stephane

Yes Stephane, 19:00. A few will be there....

Will be there as usual ....

Hi all! Thinking of coming along to Bianco's tonight. Can anyone tell me the name of the bus-stop I need to get off at please...........i'll be catching the No.12 or No.222 from St Pauls Bay.

Thanks,

Kerry

Hi Kerry, I can pick you up, I live in Burmarrad?

Barrie.

Mobile: 99903539

Was great to meet you guys and gals :-)

Was great meeting you and Monica. Hope to see you in the future too.

As already said we are always there on Wednesday's ( until we start meeting on the beach ).

Cheers
Ricky

Will there be a get together next Wednesday 19th March in Bianco's??

All I can comment is ???????????????????

It doesn't seem to make a difference whether I post or not ! Does anybody read what I say ?

Cheers
Ricky

because its a public holiday

So ? We still meet ............ if BIanco's happens to be closed (which is very unlikely) I will post the new location here.

mille grazie

Hi all,

the Expat group will be meeting at BIanco's tomorrow as usual at 7 pm.

But due to other events ( EU celebration fireworks and concert in Valletta) there might be less participants than usual. So I look forward to meeting you all again at the latest next Wednesday at BIanco's.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky when and where is the next meet-up.  Thanks, Mary

Hey guys, I just arrived too late to read this topic.. I would like to meet some new friend here in Malta cause I arrived last week in Sliema and I still don't know many people. Who wants to hang out tonight??

Hi all,

as the participation in our Wednesday meetings has dwindled in recent weeks we have decided to cancel the meetings at Bianco's and wait for it to get a bit warmer so that we can start meeting on the beach again.

Please follow the Forum for information on when and where we will start meeting on the beach. We look forward to seeing you all there presumably from the end of May onwards.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky, I think we will still go for drinks to Bianco's this Wednesday if anyone out there wanted to come along. marisa and mike

That's fine.

I just couldn't guarantee a certain number for Wednesdays's so Bianco's didn't want to reserve the corner anymore as they are quite busy at the moment.

I hope a few show up.

Cheers
Ricky

I can understand that. But will take our chances tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting on the beach very soon.

(Moderated: off topic)

Hi, Just seeing if anyone meeting up from next week
We are arriving out Tuesday morning staying in St Julian,  But willing to travel for a little get together..lol

Hi all

We arrived 2 weeks ago.....Loving Malta so far......
Looking forward to meeting up at the next get-together.....:)

Catherine,Craig and Amanda

Ciao,prova a cercare casa a Swieqi o St. Julian,ci sono tanti appartamenti in affitto.Dipende da che vuoi lavorare,ci sono tanti club e caffe' bar,la maggior parte da loro sono in Pacevile che e' vicino a Swieqi,solo cinque minuti  a piedi.Scusa per il mio italiano:)