Regular Expat blog meet up

Call;)

Hi Bdragon. would you be interested in a regular Expat meet up?

My hubby and I would love to meet some new friends.

Hi Chinooks, great stuff! I think it's been a long time since Expats organised a meet up. I think it would be a good idea. I'm fairly new to Malta myself and would like to meet some people also. How are you fixed Saturday night or Sunday afternoon? I live near Sliema so i could travel anywhere between Gzira and St Giulians.

Hi Lisa,

I am Mandy. If you would like to meet up for a drink and a chat, send me a private message. Would love to make new friends from abroad.

Thanks.

Hi Chinooks,

I am Mandy. If you would like to meet up for a drink and a chat let me know. I would be happy to get to know you.

Thanks.

Hey all,

I am Mandy. I would be interested to meet some new friends :) Let me know.

Thanks

Hi all,

Who is interested to meet up for a drink next week around St. Julians area?

Mandy

Hello, Im new here and want to move and stay and work to Malta, want to have friends here

Hi everyone.
                     I'm glad to see people would be interested in meeting up. Next week sounds good. San Giulians, Sliema? How about  Saturday night?

Hey guys I m also new here.. Did you finally arrange something?

Hi Biraleos,
                     I think there was a meet up last night but I was unable to make it. I will let you know when the next one is happening.

Hi All
We are in Malta from 18th Dec to 13th Jan
If anyone like to meet up for beers meals outings just let me know.
Or any invites be great.
Cant wait for Xmas in Malta lol Maltese Mamma food.

Cheers MC

Hi MC, This is John. I've been living in Malta for the past few months. I'd love to meet you guys when you are here. Love to show ye around and have a good time :)
Regards. John.

hi, am new here. anyone free between 26~29th of Nov around san giljan/sliema area?

Ill be arriving in malta next week, on the 4th of december, and it would be really great meeting people  who are living?working in Malta. Iam from Portugal, but, currently living in UK.

I have always thought  about living in malta, that is why  iam taking the first step  by visiting the lovely island and see what it feels like living in malta.

Ola Nunomoinz,
                           I would be happy to meet you next week. What part of Malt are you staying?
Regards John.

Hi dear all,

I m in Malta from 4 days and I would love to meet new friends, expecially for the christmas time! Anyone alone for Christmas?

Hi Sliema 13. I will meet you this weekend for a coffee if you wish. I will be away for Christmas and back again in the new year but I would be happy to give you some tips on what you can do and give you some contacts for some friends of mine who are doing social things over Christmas.

Thank you very much! I cannot wait!

Hi ,
       Great,  tomorrow at 2pm in Cafe Jubilee in Gzira? The number you gave me doesn't work. Can you send me your number again or on Facebook in case I need to MSM. Grazie.

Hi there,

We are planning a nice New Year's Eve in Qawra and then the celebrations at Mellieha square.
Not sure if this location is fine for you, but you may call me if you wish to come: 79295125 Kosio

Thank you Kosio. I will not be in Malta on New year's eve but I will certainly pass on your invitation to other expats.  Regards John.

Hi all,
I arrived in Malta two days ago to spend the winter here. I'm from Canada and my mum is Maltese so I have cousins here but I'm used to having a pretty wide social circle so I'd like to meet more people. Since I don't have a job yet or anything I'll have lots of spare time so I'd like to meet up with people who are interested in visiting various places around the island, hanging out for coffees or the occasional meal, etc. Also if you have a dog I'd love to join you on dog walks! I live in Sliema by the exiles.
(By the way, my name is Fiona, not Nange, but my name was 'taken').

Hi Fiona,
                   This is John. Welcome to Malta (Merhba Malta). I'm from Ireland and have been here a few months. I live in Msida but I am returning home for Christmas/New year but will return on 3rd January.
I will be around until Tuesday 23rd if you would like to meet for a coffee. A few people have contacted me about setting up some sort of regular  meet-up and I am part of a social club who often meet for fun things. Let me know if you're interested. Regards John.

The Christmas concert that the Malta Police Force Band holds every year will take place on Christmas Eve, at 6:00pm at Pjazza Teatru Rjal. Entrance is free, although donations to the Community Chest Fund would be greatly appreciated.
Who would like to join me?
Charlo

Hi John,
The 23rd sounds great. My brother arrives tonight from London and will be here for a week so I'll see if he wants to come along too. And yeah, keep me posted on the regular meet ups and social events! Where would you like to meet on Tues? I can bus around.

Hi chseychelle,
That sounds nice- I have family commitments but I will see if anyone is interested in coming along, as I would like to check it out.

Thank you for your invitation Charlo but I am going to be in Ireland on 24th. I hope you have a good time and enjoy the concert. Regards John.

Hi Fiona,
                I am actually going to Ireland on Tuesday so for me it might be better to meet yourself and your brother on Monday, if that's OK?  I can meet you in Sliema at one of those strand side cafes facing the sea, maybe near the Sliema point tower. There is an hotel there and bathing facilities. Do you know it?

Yeah, I know the tower. Let me know what time is best for you!

Great. Monday, late morning, 11am. Is that OK?

Yes! See you then.
Oh, I'm about 5'3'' with short, dark brown hair and if my brother is with me he is always wearing all black so easy to spot, haha.

Hi Fiona, That's great. I will be wearing a brown corduroy jacket, glasses and i always have a navy blue shoulder bag. See you Monday. Regards John.

Hi Fiona,
               I may be a bit late this morning, maybe 11.15am instead of 11, but I shall be there. My number is 99147274. See you at the Sliema tower in about ah hour (and fifteen minutes).
Kind regards John.

No worries! I live close to it.
I don't have a mobile yet but thanks for your #!

Hi Fiona,
                   T'waz lovely to meet you today. I hope I was some help re advice on how to settle into Malta. The Malta Park jobs site is always a good way to start when looking for work.
The email address for Malta Enterprise (the one stop shop for a first time application for an ID card) is: [email protected] the manager is a woman called Geraldine Mintoff. Just explain to her what you are looking for and she should be able to help. Good luck with that.
The woman who organises the social group I am in is called Doreen Camilleri. She is on Facebook so you can message her there and say I sent you. We'd be delighted to have you as a member I shall be your advocate :)
When you Mother recovers from her fracture I am sure she will need some Physio. If I am not being too bold I would like to offer my services. I am a qualified therapist and even if I do no more than give advice on strengthening exercises I am happy to do so free of charge.
Have a lovely Christmas and happy new year Fiona.
Regards John.

Thanks so much John!  I will see you in the new year!

Hi  I am thinking of moving to Malta.  Can you please give me any suggestion and how you like it and how is medical care and is Malta safe to live.

My Name is Manu and my e mail is [email protected]    Thanks for your assistance.

I speak Spanish and English and Portugues and Hindi

If you're looking to meet people I recommend joining InterNations. I have found it to be the best expat group for social and meeting new people.