English mums with babies in Milan

Hi Everyone,
I'm due to give birth in Novemeber and would like to meet any other English mums living in Milan. I would also like advice on how to gain dual citizenship for my child, if anyone could give me some advie that would be great! Ciao

Hi and welcome on board EnglishgirlinMilan!

Congrats for the baby :)
I hope your post will obtain some positive responses soon!

Regards
Armand

Check out easymilano.it. There are all kinds of English playgroups for moms and kids!!!  They will start in September. I think they are Wed mornings at St. Ambrogio.  Hope this helps

hi do you need nanny for your baby?..please do not hesitate to contact me. i had enough experience in baby sitter..i am filipina i am a job seeker with english language requirement.thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads - Do not post external links here pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Congrats for the bundle of joy. I'm in milan and my little boy is a year old. Feel free to ask for any help. Even if u need some baby stuff like cot n toys please feel free to ask me. U can write me on [email protected].

Take care. Hope to see you.

Regards ,
Janet Gomes.

Hiii which part of Milan do you live? We just moved in a week ago, and my daughter  is q0 month old:) looking for "playground/park strolling mommies":)))

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : mlm schemes are not welcome on expat blog

hello everyone:)

Im Shida from SG. I have been staying in Milan since Feb. together with my husband and 19month old daughter. Just looking forward to be friends with English speaking mummies in Milan as I do not speak italian fluently.