Babysitting work

Hi, I was wondering if anyone needs, or knows anyone who needs a babysitter?

I'm 18 years old, from the UK and have almost 6 years of childcare experience. I am currently an au pair to a Norwegian family, and have previously been an au pair to a British/Norwegian family, and have never had problems getting along with the kids.

I am looking for babysitting jobs mainly in daytimes or weekends, though I can work some nights, though of course my schedule changes each week depending on the family I au pair for, as they are always my first priority.

If anyone thinks they may need a babysitter in the next year, or knows anyone who does, just reply and I can give you my phone number, and you can just text or call to find out if I'm able to help.

I am fully police checked, back in the UK, and have basic conversational Norwegian (I can talk without too many difficulties to the 2 year old I help out with!).
Wages are negotiable, as I'm only trying to earn a little bit more to save up for more Norwegian classes!

Thank you

Hi Theaa!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Oslo classifieds!
It migh help you find something!

Regards
Armand

Hi Theaa,

probably You're not staying in Oslo anymore?? We will need a babysitter from 12th to 15th of March. If You could help us anyway, we'd be glad!! So if You have some friends in Oslo, who could do the job perhaps??

Nice greetings from Germany,

Leo

There's a group on Fb called IMOBAGO Babysitting & Tutoring :) Both of you may want to check that :) Good luck!

Thanks a lot, but I'm not on Fb!!