Looking for new friends

Hi everyone,
I'm Pascal, I'm french, 25 years old and I'm arrived in Australia and in Melbourne 2 months ago and I would like to meet some new friends to enjoy this city. If you are interested, please contact me.
Thank you very much.
See you soon ;-)

Welcome on board Pascal :)

Nice to see you around ;)

WELCOME TO MELBOURNE

I would like to hang out in this cool little city with you if you like, I am on Bayside near Brighton and a super nice beach only half an hour from the  city.  Would you mind if je parle en francaise avec vous? jai un grande besoine de practique.

I hope you are enjoying your sunday :)

Hey hi...

Your from France?

no, im from new zealand

Hi! Just arrived in Melbourne too and would like to meet up with you guys and have a drink somewhere. I don't speak French though :-)

where are you from?

Holland :D

add me on facebook and lets get to know each other

i am Alateia dot org :)

Hello everybody :)

i'll be in Melbourne for 2 weeks from march, the 25th. Anybody interested in going out or make a rollerblade tour ?

I'm french, 31 years old and a nice guy :)

hi everyone. Iam from viet nam. Do u know vietnam? Now, I want to improve English skill because of studing abroad in AUS :). Can u help me? :S. Thanks all :X

He everyone, This is Eve....I'm new here in Sydney and I just got here because of my Job...I am a travel consultant, so if you are planning on A fantastic Holiday I can definitely help you...

Looking forward to make friends with you all..:)

Unfortunately this seems a lonely city. :(

welcome my frn

thats a real lonely welcome lol

Welcome Paschal, i'm pretty new here too. :)
Hope you're having a fun time!

Nice to meet you Pascal!

dear diva
i am from india
cheers

hi, i am arun here came to melbourne 1 month back. i am an engineer working for an MNC. if you like to hang out with me.... mail me at [email protected]
regards,
Arun

Hi All,

I'll be coming to Melbourne anytime between september and october maybe even sooner.

would love to meet you all.

I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Hi,

My names Katanya.

Me and my partner just moved to Melbourne recently. I am originally Australia but my partner is not. He is also looking for friends so let me know if you guys wana hang out. We are in our early 20's.

Thanks

Katanya

Hi Katanya,

are you guys already in Melbourne? I got my visa stamped in the passport today, vacation booked, only exit visa from here and flight ticket booking is left.

I'm planning on 8th of September.

Hang on Melbourne ! papa is coming to the rescue :P

HI!
I'm a french girl juste comming to australia, I would like to meet some peaople to discover this beautiful and to go out from my family's routine. I'm an aupair here and I think that it is not easy to meet people cause I don't live in the city and I don't realy move in because i'm alone.
If you want to meet you it will be a pleasure for me :)

liily smiile wrote:

HI!
I'm a french girl juste comming to australia, I would like to meet some peaople to discover this beautiful and to go out from my family's routine. I'm an aupair here and I think that it is not easy to meet people cause I don't live in the city and I don't realy move in because i'm alone.
If you want to meet you it will be a pleasure for me :)

Hi liily,

What will you be doing in Melbourne, work or vacation?

i'm in australia with an aupaur program for 6 month or maybe 1 year my boyfriend is comming soon to find a job here and when they get some money we are going to buy a van and travel all around australia :)

liily smiile wrote:

i'm in australia with an aupaur program for 6 month or maybe 1 year my boyfriend is comming soon to find a job here and when they get some money we are going to buy a van and travel all around australia :)

6 month to a year is a good time. probably we'll get to get together all of us, what does your boyfriend do?

yeah it was great to meet lots of person. In france my boyfriend is actualy a delivery man but he has her diploma to drive fenwick, he has workink as Forklift Driver, he hase his diploma in plastics (I don't know if it is the exact word and he also has a diploma te be a ski man. so he can do lots of things here but he should find and i think that from france it is not easy and it is not easy for me to help him cause i'm here from 4 days and i don't know what I can do for him. actualy I'm searching for him a colocation with french but it is not easier too

Hello everyone,

I'm 23yrs from Malaysia.I've just arrived couple of weeks and would be here for a couple of years more.I would like to be friends with anyone and explore this wonderful city together:) If anyone would be interest to be friends or hanging up with me do contact me.Thanks everyone:)

welcome. hope you enjoy winter in Melb :D

Winter here is great. Nice to know you:)