Italy Tourist Visa Rejected

Hi There,

Currently am working in Italy and my wife applied for Italy tourist visa

(90 days stay).

I have kept all valid documents for her sponsorship,stay, insurance and return ticket.

But the visa is rejected doubting her return before the expiry of tourist visa.

My doubt is whether we can re-apply for the italy tourist visa?

Is there any timeframe that we need to wait for re-applying?

Now how to get the italy tourist visa for my spouse

Hi rss!

Sorry to hear about that.
I hope other members will be able to advise you soon!

Regards
Armand

Hi Rss.. I have faced the same exact problem. I am now taking help through my official way to appeal legally in Rome against the refusal. Which country did you apply Visa from?

It is not expected that you have to wait some time before you resubmit the application for the tourist visa following a decision refusing.
But frankly I suggest you to do not represent the same request with the same document as you risk to get other refusal. You should get more info from the embassy so to understand the reasons for the denial and for the necessary corrections or additional documents.
Anyway, in case of further reject is possible to appeal to the Regional Administrative Court (TAR) of Lazio within 60 days from the notification date.

ciao

Marco

Hi there,

My tourist visa to Italy also was refused a month ago. The reasons are: Justification of purpose and conditions of the intended stay are not reliable; and intention of leaving the Member States can't be ascertained. Those reasons just drove me crazy.

Last two years, I applied the same (tourism visa 30 days, sponsored by a friend, provided all required documents) and I got my visa. This time, I also applied for tourism visa 90 days, sponsored by same person, provided all documents but they refused.

Known that bureaucracy in Italy is famous so I didn't bother to apply an appeal, it takes 60 days to process, and you may wait super long, and I don't want to spend more time on this.

I called the embassy, sent email to the visa officer asking her what more should i provide and how long i can re-apply. She didn't give any obvious answer nor even explain me. But she said I can reapply whenever I want. So i decide I will wait 1 more month to reapply but this time i request 30 days tourist visa only. I'm making new travel insurance, book new ticket, make new bank statement, new letter from my company, new holiday leave request signed by my company. By my bf side, he is making new bank guarantee and invitation letter for me.

I hope this time it will be more luckier.

Ciao , I am a filipina and had applied for 2 times my tourist visa to italy recently last year December 2013, and they refused my visa . My sponsor is my boyfriend and a pure Italian citizen , i had given all the my documents and his as well, but still the result is rejected. What do we need to do?

Grazie

hello am kenyan i intend to visit italy on a tourist visa my sponsor will be my Italian boyfriend and seeing how people are denied visa am wondering is it worth for starters am not working and i am done with school so what can i use while applying to prove that am gona come back to my country coz i dont plan staying more than 4 weeks in italy.

Dear All,
i just want to know when Italy embassy reject the visa did they stamp on passport or not?

Hi there
You can still apply after 90 days from the last apply

I want go to USA how I don't know because I think its very difficult ?

Hi Caren1993,
Just wondering,,,did you get the visa?

The ultimate decision to grant a visa (in any country) is always made by the Visa Issuing Officer. Applications are judged on a case-by-case basis, using the documents submitted, and if an interview is involved the answers given during the interview. No two cases are the same and applicant's situations may change so even having previoulsly obtained a visa, is no guarantee that one would be granted on any subsequent application. If your visa is refused look at your conditions, improve what you can, and apply again.... simple as that.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

In my case they did.

You mind sharing the answer from the embassy. I got the exact same reply and despite of using all my judgement, I find it difficult to understand what happened.

Hi Marco, I had a different question. Not sure if this is the right way to post, but here goes.  I have a PDS that is expiring.  I am a US citizen. My husband is Italian which makes it a tiny bit easier(not much) We have just changed residence  from Genova to Deva Marina and I just got a new passport(my dog ate the old one) I have a feeling these things are going to make renewal more challenging. Could you direct me to a wesite that might make me more prepared for what I need to do and to have for application? I am in US right now and I will need to apply the second I arrive in June, so I want to be on top of it. Thank you so much. Cecile

hey your last visa was rejected or you got visa plzz reply ( i have same refusel from vfs )

@italianlawyer

Dear Marco, my visit visa application has been rejected is it possible to get your professional services for appeal?

Thanks

Saeed

Hi
can i have your rejection code?
I mean stamp on your passport??? me

Hi Saeed
may I ask you something?
Could you please share the passport copies at my email or whatsapp?
I will discuss your case for assistance
Regards

Ali1109222 wrote:

Hi Saeed
may I ask you something?
Could you please share the passport copies at my email or whatsapp?
Regards

I strongly discourage anyone from emailing copies of their passports to unknown persons on an internet forum! Sounds like a way to collect data for making false passports, or committing identity theft or some other illegal activity.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Well the first time u apply is tough but later on its a very easy process. I got my visit visa on the first application itself for a month. The second time when I applied, i got the visa for 6 months although I had applied for just 5 days.
My advice would be to ensure that all the documents required should be complete and then there shouldn't be an issue.

Once the authorities see that when your visa ended you returned to your home country (or whatever country you came from), they are more likely to grant another visa.
Unfortunately many visa seekers abuse their visas to stay in the country illegally or apply for asylum...

Ali1109222 wrote:

Hi Saeed
may I ask you something?
Could you please tell that they stamp for rejection or not??
Regards

Janingal wrote:

Once the authorities see that when your visa ended you returned to your home country (or whatever country you came from), they are more likely to grant another visa.
Unfortunately many visa seekers abuse their visas to stay in the country illegally or apply for asylum...

I agree with u as this is the main reason why the other authorities restrict people.

Hi
I have a schengen tourist visa and I want to change my status to long visa .many people told me that I need to find a work  contract  so does anyone could help me ?

I am australian .. I have just left Italy because of problems with my permesso di soggiorno... I decided to leave before over staying my initial work holiday visa. I am now in london visiting my sister I'm wanting to know is there a time gap you must wait after one visa is expires or can I re enter from London on a tourist visa
And can I enter on a tourist visa and convert if I have a job waiting and a contract... I also have a sponsor and proof of residence

They do stamp for rejection. The stamp is big and they stamped right in the middle of my passport page. But when I reapplied, they sticked the visa over that stamp.

My Italy schegen visa got rejected can i apply again for schegen visa

Sure you can reapply whenever you want.

I don't why our visa got rejected may be our agent has made some wrong document .  I am very unhappy because of some one mistake

Hello
Our visa got rejected because of the some documents made by our agent

Then you should check what is the reason they rejected. If the reason is they have no reason to trust that you will leave the states in time, then the duration of staying may be a reason.

Have you got your visa in the next attempt?