Hepatitis B infection

can anybody confirm me about housewives viza status will they check  hep b of house wifes also or the persons who do not belong to under six  categories pls if any body of u can confirm me it would b a big help for me pls pls.reply me soon.

Hi Lakshmi, what about your test results???

asadmaverick wrote:

Hi Lakshmi, what about your test results???

hi brother

i did my test last sept. 26. i didnt ask for the result of the medical, im scared to ask, just im just waiting.
my p.r.o came to me 2 days back to give my old passport bec. it is all together with the new one. i ask him if my visa is stamped in the passport he said still on process in the immigration he said maybe in sunday it will be ready.

I hope and pray its ok

Hi everyone,

I was in Abu Dhabi before and now back in my country. I am planning to go back in UAE and apply as a Medical Representative. Please advice if they will do hepa B test for this kind of job. This job involves selling medical supplies, machines, etc. I really need a job, please give me advice.

TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

VERY GOOD NEWS, IM VERY HAPPY THANKS GOD

I GET MY RESIDENCE VISA I GET MY RESIDENCE VISA I GET MY RESIDENCE VISA

GOD IS GREAT, HE IS ALMIGHTY. PRAISE GOD

IF YOU ARE NOT BELONG TO 6 CATEGORIES OF WORKERS DONT BE AFRAID MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THEY WILL NOT CHECK HEPA B. I REPEAT THEY WILL NOT CHECK HEPA B THEY WILL NOT CHECK HEPA B.

I DID MY MEDICAL TEST IN AL QUOZ MEDICAL CENTER, AND I THINK THEY DO ALSO IN OTHERS MEDICAL CENTER.

ITS A NEW VISA, ITS A NEW VISA ITS A NEW VISA

PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD

Congrats Lakshmi. Please pray for us as well.

Regards,
Asad

I am very happy for you LAKSHMI...Congratulations!!!

God bless you and more power...

I will be going to renew my medical this month as well and I will try to go AL BARAHA MEDICAL CLINIC.  Please pray for me brothers and sisters...thank you...

congrats lakshmi im happy for u...but in gulf news it is stated that they will start testing hbv from 1 october.and u had ur test on 26 september will they test hbv for housewives also? i am not under 6 categories will i be able to get residence visa as a house wife now?after the new rule which is implemented from 1 october 20011..pls kindly confirm this ...thank u

hi spk,

can you please share the link of that gulfnews in which they have mentioned that they will test hbv after 1st oct 2011?

Thanks

They will do it only for sri lankan and indonesian national who came here  on a residence visa. They will do first the medical test in their home country then they have to attest it w /accredited clinic of uae government

thanks for information lakshmi

:)Good news! Today I have gotten my residance visa for three years, I do my medical check at DUBAI DAFZA MEDICAL CENTER on Sep. 27, Now I can sure that hepatitis B is not the check item for new work visa applier.

Hi all

In recent news they mentioned starting from october 1st indonesian & srilankan nationals will start checking their health test at their home country before applying for resident visa . Whether Hbv will be tested in their home country for everybody or for only 6 categories . If anybody got clarity in these subject please clarify.

Jai

I AM VERY NERVOUS!!! MY FRIENDS,, PLEASE HELP...

I NEED TO KNOW IF THE LAW IS ALSO IMPLEMENTED IN SHARJAH. COZ I READ ALL THE THREADS HERE AND EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT DUBAI AND ABUDHABI ONLY. WHAT ABOUT IN SHARJAH? I AM GOING TO MEDICAL ON MONDAY...:-((

Hi Sanggol, I am not sure. Its better if you could call anyone in medical centre and get this confirmed.

thanks for the reply asadmaverick..do u have any idea where could i get the number to call? coz i couldn't find it throught google...

lucytongtong wrote:

:)Good news! Today I have gotten my residance visa for three years, I do my medical check at DUBAI DAFZA MEDICAL CENTER on Sep. 27, Now I can sure that hepatitis B is not the check item for new work visa applier.

my friend..can u ask anyone in that clinic if the rules is also the same n sharjah?? please?? thanks...

sangol

dont worry everything will be ok. trust god and he will do the rest for you. you will pass the medical it will be good news my friend

lakshmi 00 wrote:

sangol

dont worry everything will be ok. trust god and he will do the rest for you. you will pass the medical it will be good news my friend

Lakshmi, i went to the clinic today at 8:30pm but it was already close. I will try to go earlier tomorrow to ask them. The preventive clinic of sharjah is small and they don't have contact number.

Thanks for the support my friend..please do pray for me also..thanks..:-)

to lakshmi,

would you remember how many form they gave you? because stick2 post said, they only gave him two forms, one for HIV and one for TB. Did they gave you 2 forms also?

sailing wrote:

any body from SHARJAH? two of my colleague has come for a medical test in SHARJAH, but the Hep B still be tested there last week.
is there any one got the fit certification in SHarjah with hep b postive?

Did u get any reply for this? can u inform me too? as my visa is under sharjah too

Dear All,

At long last...will all the months waiting I've got my residence permit. On way back last year I already share a lot of issues and things happen to me when I got banned last July 2010 due to hepatitis. I told also the story that I did able to clear my ban with the help of one of travel agency in Dubai which don't they want to disclose their contact as clearing my ban give them headache and in their Company that's why they avoiding case like me.

Last June 7, 2011 I came back in Dubai with all the fear while in que in immigration Dubai, But God is great, he allow me safely to enter in Dubai. And I got a job in one of the Company in Dubai Internet City, with all the fear again in the application of Employment Visa while Im in Kish Island waiting for the releast and still God didn't leave me, after a week employment visa release. The last stage which is the visa page which require medical. I went to knowledge village medical center, without asking which test to be done just to comfort me becuase I felt so nervous. No reply from immi after 7 days I am afraid. I went to immi to check my status and find out no problem with my medical, I gione for medical 25 of Sept and they release on 26 Sept, the paper was taken so long in back office. Finally, Ive got my passport visa page for 3 years contract. Worries fade out and all the confusion. I am very thankful to God for another chance he gave me and for my family.

Only now I shared as I waited to release first my residence permit. God is good for all the time..and God is great..For those people who have same case like me I believe there's a perfect time...and all thy will be done in God's time.

isa lang yung binigay sa akin te, renewal ka ba o bagong visa?

sanggol wrote:

to lakshmi,

would you remember how many form they gave you? because stick2 post said, they only gave him two forms, one for HIV and one for TB. Did they gave you 2 forms also?

@sanggol

The 2 forms given to me in Safa Clinic is for VIP. I have done medical in Al Baraha and Sanpur last year (which I was found +HBsAg). Both these hospitals give only 1 form. As I remember in Al Baraha the doctor will check what test should be done to you. You will see it because you are holding your paper as you are transferring from one room to the next. In Sonapur you will not see it.

As long as your job is not under 6 categories. I am sure you will pass even in Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, or any other emirate.

My advice... DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT!!! you will attract it more if you do. You will do the test anyway so why worry.

It worked for me.

Dear Sir,

There is only news about before the rule implemented. But there is any one transfered job with HBSAg their visa after 1st Octber or arrive newly with HbsAg and get their visa stamped. I think we have to wait still for some time to know the result.

God help us All.

My story is very new I got the job with other company last year Sep10 and i have stamped my visa without problem. Now i have to find other job and new rule came in to effect from 1st Oct. Don't know what to do?

Can some one tell in Saudi if they test for Hbsag

pray to god hewill help us.

lucytongtong wrote:

Lucytongtong

Could you please clarify if you had taken the tests in DAFZA for a position in a private, semi government or government firm?

I have an offer  from Air ports Authority which is a semi government firm but not sure if Hep B is tested and if i should re-allocate from my current job

Please throw some light

i got my medical certifacate as housewife,new visa.it is clear of that only HIV test for housewives. god bless us all

aldisama wrote:

i got my medical certifacate as housewife,new visa.it is clear of that only HIV test for housewives. god bless us all

CONGRATULATION SISTER GOD BLESS

Congratulations.....

What is this new Law from 1st Oct 2011, if anyone know, pl. throw some light on this.  And if anyone did medical after 1st Oct 2011, what is the result.  Pl. give correct and clear news, whether if it is NEW visa or Renewal or Housewife etc...

Hi,

Had been reading the posts here for quite a long time. I am also one of those who had to come back to my home country after detection of my HBV.  Had been reading the posts from gerryanded, mpcute, Jai1 and Kiara.

Got married in Dec2008, been to Dubai in May2009, detected with HBV in Jun2009 and was back in India in Jul2009.  Since then, me and my husband trying hard to find out ways for my visa to happen for Dubai.  But all in vain. 

There came a news about the law change in the later half of last year, ie 2010, that HBV carriers will be allowed in UAE.  But what we could see is, the new visas are accepted.  But what about the existing visas or the ones which are banned.  How do we remove the existing ban on the passport. 

My husband is struggling for the same.  If anyone with a solution over it, kindly share.

Regards

In my experience you have to do nothing, ban is placed for one year so by now it should  have been removed. Try getting a new resident visa for your self and they will create the entry form (pink printout) and HB wont be tested in your medical and your visa will be stamped in your passport.

hello to all my friends and God May Bless Us all always..

I did my medical at Sharjah Preventive Clinic last Monday. I asked the doctor there which test they are taking for visa renewals. She told me only HIV and X-ray if you are class A(Class A means,if you don't fall under the 6 categories.)Same with new visas.

And I already got my medical certificate last Thursday!!! Thanks for all the support.. I hope I could help somebody also because of my post...

Take care everybody!!! God Bless US ALL!!!

Hi everyone, i'm really desperate for an answer about this:

i have hepatitis C and i have a job offer as an accountant in Dubai. I'm afraid to quit my job in Egypt and pursue the job in the UAE then get deported cuz of the Hepatitis C that i have............plz i need to know about someone who was a newcomer WITH THE DISEASE and was granted the work visa & residency. I'm talking about new comers not renewals.

Plz plz plz help me with this issue...........

Hidxb.expat,

I just want to check about your comments below about the ban that you didnt do anything ,do you mean even for permanent ban i doubt it that the UAE government finally cleared the list they have.

Regards,

Gerryanded

lakshmi 00 wrote:

TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

VERY GOOD NEWS, IM VERY HAPPY THANKS GOD

I GET MY RESIDENCE VISA I GET MY RESIDENCE VISA I GET MY RESIDENCE VISA

GOD IS GREAT, HE IS ALMIGHTY. PRAISE GOD

IF YOU ARE NOT BELONG TO 6 CATEGORIES OF WORKERS DONT BE AFRAID MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THEY WILL NOT CHECK HEPA B. I REPEAT THEY WILL NOT CHECK HEPA B THEY WILL NOT CHECK HEPA B.

I DID MY MEDICAL TEST IN AL QUOZ MEDICAL CENTER, AND I THINK THEY DO ALSO IN OTHERS MEDICAL CENTER.

ITS A NEW VISA, ITS A NEW VISA ITS A NEW VISA

PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD

to ajaj890

this is my testimonial my friend

Hi Lakshmi 00,

First of congratulations for getting the Residency Visa stamped!!!  Pl. clarify that whether you are working or housewife.  Housewife's are not being checked for HBV.  The Problem is only with the working people.

im a working person man

hi everyone i will be a sales assistant in dubai duty-free airport,but i am  a HBV carrier , i wonder if i am belong to 6  categories. if i am going to there ,whether i will be deported.hope all of you will tell me the definite answer.thank you .

Hi Gerryanded,

I agree to your comment here about the clearance of the list of permanent ban by default.  I doubt about the same..